31

𝕀𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕒 𝕃𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕊𝕖𝕧 𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩, ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕐𝕠𝕣𝕜

𝕀𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕒 𝕃𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕟
𝕊𝕖𝕧 𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩, 𝕖𝕨 𝕐𝕠𝕣𝕜

I swung my building door open seeing a figure with a black and red moncler coat and their hair pulled back. I knew it was Kay, he must've been waiting for someone.

When the noise of the door closing echoed through the lobby, he looked up at me.

"It's 3 in the morning. Why you just now coming home?" He asked in a tone as if he was pressing me again. I didn't even wanna argue with him tonight.

"I fell asleep at a friend's house."

I told my mother I was spending the night at Dthang's  but honestly I just wanted to sleep in my own bed for tonight.

It went silent and he let his head hang low again. I slowly walked closer to him, and ended leaning up on the ledge of the mail box stand, next to him.

"You okay?"

"I'm chillin." He said dryly.

"It's late. Why you here? Cmon' let's go home." I said tugging on his arm.

"Not tryna be home. Moms buggin." He said lightly taking his arm back.

"You sure everything good?"

He just sat there with an ashamed expression on his face as he kept his head low. It was obvious he was going through something at the moment. I kinda feel bad now for being mean earlier.

"Kay Kay? You could come to my house if you wanna." I offered. He didn't say nothing but he got up and walked up the steps. I followed behind me, until we got in front of my door.

I unlocked it and seen my mother cleaning up the kitchen.

"Didn't i tell you to come home before it gets late?" She looked behind me and eyed Kay. "Hi Kevin."

"Wassup." He said back, kicking off his shoes.

"I'm about to go to bed. Why you coming in at this time India?" She asked dropping a rag into the sink.

"I accidentally fell a sleep at Daniel house. He dropped me off. He told me to tell you he said hi."

"Mhm..Imma call his mother to see if it's true." She said before walking back into her room.

"You see how she do the most." I said watching her close her door.

"You want something to drink?" I asked as I took my coat off and hung it up.

"Nah." I took a water bottle just in case and set it on the table.

Just looking at him made me feel so weird. His skin was pale and it seemed like he couldn't focus on anything.