44

Addicted

Omniscient POV

India's phone buzzed for the tenth time as she slept. Once again it buzzed, vibrating against her cheek she groaned and forced her eyes up. She picked up her phone, not only blinded by the brightness of it but of the sun coming from outside.

She seen most of her notifications was coming from Instagram so she opened it there. It turned out most of people was sending her a live but she didn't want to open any of them. What caught her eye was Kay's instagram icon on live with Dthang's and few other people, she pressed on the live and seen the both of them outside. Dthang on the block she assumed and Kevin in a car. The both had blunts in their hands and the live has almost 15k views.

"New opp." Kay basically screamed out, blowing out smoke into the camera. She squinted and laid her head back.

"Who the fuck died?" She questioned. Looking at the comments most of them were just people who were shocked to see the two back on live friendly again, then there were some comments from mutuals between her and some of them laughing in the comments.

"Ya sugar hill niggas gotta get back for y'all bitches." Kay then said. Her heart then sunk when she realized who passed away.

"India on here." Dthang said excitedly. "Goodmorning my heart. I hope you having a good morning." He said making everyone on the live laugh. She smiled at her phone, not wanting to laugh.

Jatavia then walked into the room throwing some chips in her mouth. "Oh you heard?" She asked smirking. "You slept through all them phone calls. I didn't wanna wake you. They came over around like 3 am to tell you."

"Get up though. We smoking mad Kaitlyn today." She said putting a smile on India's face, and walking out.

She looked back at her phone seeing they was still on live, Dthang was arguing with people from Sugarhill and India simply slid off the app, texting the both of them to get off live and went about getting ready for the day.

Although she was still upset she couldn't see Kaitlyn one last time, she was glad something was done. She got into the shower, not really feeling happy or sad about anything. She expected a lot of text and phone calls today so she was preparing herself for it all.

About twenty minutes went by when she got out of the shower. She had her towel wrapped around her body and her hair tied up when her phone started vibrating.

Dthang💚 would like to facetime. She picked up quickly, seeing the almost always happy boy's face pop up on the screen. "Yo." He cheesed. "I told you I gotchu."

"I know. You always do." She smiled. "Thank you deadass. I know you took a risk doing this. It means a lot Daniel."

"This shit wasn't nothing. You my sister. I'll kill over and over for you."

The girl found herself smiling to herself. "Tell Bando I appreciate him too."

"Come tell him that yourself. Slide to the Tzz today. Where you going?" He asked, looking into the camera.

"Boutta go to Dougie crib. I'll slide tomorrow alright?"

"Say that. I'm about to have this bitch take out my braids. Stay Dangerous. I love you." His semi-squeaky voice said.

"I love you too." She said, tapping the red button shortly after. Subsequently Jatavia walked in, dressed in a new set of clothes.

"The Uber here." She motioned, making the both them grab their bags and walk out of the apartment.