7

𝐼𝓃𝒹𝒾𝒶 𝐿𝑒𝑒𝓂𝒶𝓃 || 𝟣𝟩𝑅𝒫𝒯, 𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

𝐼𝓃𝒹𝒾𝒶 𝐿𝑒𝑒𝓂𝒶𝓃 || 𝟣𝟩
𝑅𝒫𝒯, 𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

"And I'm a street nigga and you love it. I'm tryna dick you down, fuck cuddlin" I sung to myself, scrolling through my phone.

I heard my little sister dragging her feet to my room. Heavy ass feet.

"Watchu want Brooklyn?" I quickly said seeing her poke her out.

"Can I go to Kaykay's house?"

"Yeah whatever. Just be home before Mommy gets here."

She closed my door and I'm guessing she ran out because I heard the front door shut shortly after.

Brooklyn often went to Kevin's house to play with his little sister, Bri. I'm type glad that they friendship ain't change simply because me and Kevin stopped talking..I mean they little kids.

My phone flashed making me groan. I just wanted to be left alone today.

bando🥲
Ft me rq

india💞
no, i just woke up.

bando🥲
idgaf about that just call me

india 💞
🌚

Me and Bando been texting and shit for a few days now, and he's super chill and good vibes. I don't really see myself with him, but I feel like I just have to get to know him first.

I rolled my eyes and went into my facetime app, pressing his name.

He answered after the second ring, revealing him in bed. His braids were fuzzy and he looked sleepy. He probably just woke up too.

"Yo"

"What?"

"Stop talking like that bro." He said moving the camera from his face. "Where you at?" He said putting himself back in the view, cheesing.

"Home."

"I could slide to your crib?"

"You know I live on sev side right?"

He took a pause, like he was thinking. I didn't want to responsible for anyone getting jumped, shot, or stabbed.

"I forgot for a second. You want me to send a lyft to my house?"

"Sure."

"Lemme know whenever you ready."

"You can send it right now. I'm already dressed."

"I thought you just woke up?"

I started giggling. "You see..."

"If you ain't wanna be on the phone with me just say that."