38

𝕀𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕒 𝕃𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕊𝕖𝕧 𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩, ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕐𝕠𝕣𝕜

𝕀𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕒 𝕃𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕟
𝕊𝕖𝕧 𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩, 𝕖𝕨 𝕐𝕠𝕣𝕜

I fiddled with my keys,trying to find the right one and then I lost it when It dropped on the floor. Sucking my teeth, I picked it up and found the right key.

Pushing my door open, I dragged my suitcase along with me.

"Where were you?" My mom asked with an attitude. I can tell she wasn't in the mood but I don't know why. I looked over and seen Dthang and his mom on the couch. I closed the door behind me before speaking.

"I was out. We just got back." I said carelessly. "Hi Tia." I waved at his mom.

"Who's we?" My mom interrupted.

"Kevin and the rest of us." I said setting my suitcase down and looking at her.

"Oh really? Cause his mother was just here about 4 hours ago when he got back so where was you for the last 4 hours India?"

"Ma? You good?"

"I'm good. You good?" She said speaking with her hands. "India where the fuck was you at?" She yelled. I jumped back a little bit because my mother never cursed at me, that lady was the chilliest person in the world.

"I was just with some friends. Why you yelling?"

"You know I been worried sick. You not picking up nobody calls, probably running around with the wrong people again. India if you end up hurt again don't say I didn't tell you that those people not your friends to begin with." She snapped at me.

"Mami tranquila que probablemente no le llego la llamada." Dthang's mom said tapping my mom' shoulder, trying to calm her down.

My mom was buggin. I don't know who pissed in her cereal but she was definitely being extra for no reason.

"No. No puede seguir saliendo hasta que oscurezca. She's a baby!" My mom responded back.

Dthang stood quiet, we made eye contact then he shook his head.

"I'll call Jatavia's mother too. Tell me who you was with."

"Ma wassup with you? I use to go outside all the time no problem...." I said confused.

"That's because I knew where you were going. Now you refusing to tell me who you were with and it's about to be one in the morning. I swear if it was Dougie-"

"It wasn't." I quickly said. The creak of the floor made us all turn our heads, Brooklyn was standing there, rubbing her eyes. I'm assuming the yelling from my mom woke her up.

"Yo B go to bed." Dthang said, getting up and walking over to my sister, trying to get her away from the living room right now.

"You better hope." My mom said folding her arms. "I do everything in my will to make sure you safe India and you know that."