52

𝒟𝒶𝓃𝒾𝑒𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝓈 || 𝟣𝟪𝑅𝒫𝒯, 𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

𝑅𝒫𝒯, 𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

"Why you ain't tell me my wife was coming through?" Bando said to me. The only girl he called that was my mother or India, so I squinted as I looked at the entrance of  River Park Towers.

"India got all yall niggas in a frenzy." I laughed, seeing her hug Kenzo and a few other niggas.

"I'm about to get back on that. Deadass this time." He said.

"Nah. She said she done with niggas. Ion think she going to go for it this time." I half-lied.

"Deadass?"

"Yeah." I said as I watched her make her way over to us

"Hi yall." She said hugging Bando and then me. I knew exactly why she was here, but I was just going to let everything play out. She seemed happy as fuck so it made me wonder if Kay already completed the mission.

"Wassup beautiful." Bando said to her, making her roll her eyes. I laughed watching the two.

"Hi Bando." She laughed. "You wanna do me a favor?"

"What happened?"

"Get me some grabba." She smiled at him. She had his dumbass cheesing as he lifted up his hoodie.

"I gotchu." H smirked, walking off.

"I thought you was back on your no smoking?" I questioned.

"I just wanted him to pack it. I just didn't wanna be rude."

"Wassup? I know you got some tea." I said in a girly voice.

"Not really tea but Kay told me he like me. Ion know how I feel about it."

"Nigga Kay Buggin." I laughed, she straight faced me.

"You knew? You don't even look shocked." She hit my chest softly.

"India everybody knew." I laughed.

"Yall keep saying that but it wasn't that obvious. He never made it hot."

"At first he didn't. So when he told me I was fake shocked, but over the years and once you started dating niggas he made it hot. Ion know how you didn't pick up on that."

"So what should I do?" She asked me sincerely.

"You like him or what?" I flat out asked. It was obvious Kay liked her but with her I never really could tell.

"Ion know." She mumbled.

I knew she liked him when we were little, but I liked a couple bitches when we were younger that I wouldn't even speak to now. "You wanna hear what I gotta say?'