13

𝕆𝕞𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕥 ℙ𝕆𝕍
𝕊𝕖𝕧 𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩 ℕ𝕐

"So you telling me the first thing you gonna buy when you rich is a gum ball machine?" India said giving Dougie a dumb look.

"That's not valid?" He said as they all stared at him.

"Nigga said a gum ball machine. When I'm rich I'm buying a crib for me and my moms." Kay said.

"As you should. Y'all soon be up there." Setty said tapping Dougie and Kay on their heads.

Their apartment lobby was filled with boys and men from the block chatting. It was a chill day for most, India was just glad that she could be on her own block without people giving her looks.

"Not gon lie yall really my hearts. Love y'all forreal." Kay said as Yagi groaned.

"Nigga you always making something emotional." He said.

"Nah I dead peeped that." Dougie laughed. "I love you too though bro." He said dapping his friend, more like a brother, up.

"And I love you too muddy." Kay said messing up India's hair like she was a little kid.

"I love you too." She said with her focus on her phone.

"Who you texting?" Kay said sticking his head all in India's phone.

"Nobody just booking my lash appointment." She said.

"Them fucking spider webs." Dougie said pulling her lashes. She slapped his hand and punched his chest as they all laughed.

"That's not even funny. Cause if my lash fell out I would've shaved off your perfect ass eyebrows." She threatened.

He chuckled, licking his bottom lip. "Lemme pay for your lashes."

"No. I got my own bread." She said swinging her hand with her phone back.

"So what? I got my own bread too and I'm tryna spend it on you." He said. India stood there blushing, Dougie chuckled when he realized. He was smooth and he knew it.

"My mans tryna be a gentleman." Yagi said laughing.

"Word. You females don't be liking niggas with respect now-" Kay was cut off by sudden yelling coming from outside the building.

"Who baby mama outside wildin?" Someone joked. India followed behind Kay peaking over his shoulders to see what was going on.

"Bitch come outside!" A high pitch voiced yelled.

"Who they talking to?" Nas asked

India furrowed her eyebrows when she seen a familiar face in the group. "What happened India?" Londyn yelled out with a bat in her hand.

It was group of several females and one boy all yelling and looking at them.

India adrenaline took over her as she nearly pushed Kay down and stepped down on the stairs. "What you wanna do?" She asked, waving her hand as she spoke.