5

𝔻𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕤𝕠𝕟 (𝔻𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕚𝕖 𝔹)𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖 , 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩

𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖 , 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩

"Dougz why you liking this bitch picture?" The young hispanic female said walking up to him with her phone in her hand.

"Bro leave me alone." He said walking away into the living room. This was normal for the two, have sex, argue, and he'd either walk out her house or she'd kick him out.

"You talking to her?"

He ignored her and kept my eyes on the tv. She then stood in front of me and sucked my teeth.

"Why you can't answer me? Gimme your phone."

He sighed and laid back on the couch. He hated coming here if they weren't having sex. He didn't see why he came since she was on her period.

"Lemme see the phone!"

"Not gon lie If you go through my phone you ain't gon sleep tonight."

The two weren't together and they both didn't owe each other any type of loyalty.

"I'm doing you a favor Kaitlyn. Just stop texting my phone. Ion think we should be fucking with each other anymore."

She laughed bitterly to herself and locked her phone. "Get out my house bro. I'm deadass done doing this with you."

He decided he didn't even want to go back and forth with her so he got up and walked out of the apartment.

He checked the time on his phone as he got into the elevator.

"This bitch just pissed me off bro." He mumbled to himself. As the elevator dinged he walked out the building, and got into his car.

His phone dinged and he accepted the call, putting it on speaker.

"Yo"

"Yo where you at?" Kay voice rung through the phone.

"Just left Kaitlyn crib."

"You good?" He asked noticing the hint of aggression in Dougie's voice.

"Yea." He responded dryly

"Pull up on me before the show tonight."

"Aii bet."