9

𝐼𝓃𝒹𝒾𝒶 𝐿𝑒𝑒𝓂𝒶𝓃
𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

I got off the elevator seeing the waiting room full of boys. Their heads went up when the elevator dinged. Bando drove me to the hospital and didn't ask any questions. I'm kinda glad he didn't but I'm hoping none of his people had anything to do with Dougie getting hurt.

Me and Kay made eye contact with each other. He got up and walked over to me.

"You good?" I quickly asked him.

"Nah. It's up for these Oy niggas word to my muva." He said furrowing his eyebrows. He looked like he been crying or atleast he was about to cry. I felt bad.

"What happened?"

"I was just on the phone with this nigga minutes ago. I got a call saying he got shot while walking to Blove crib."

"It's bad?"

"He good. But I can't let this shit slide."

"Why was he even on Courtlandt?"

Kay shrugged. This story was fishy. Why would Dougie even be out dolo? That's not like him. Or any nigga if we being honest.

"I know how you feel about him but he woke up asking about you. I felt bad for the nigga. Plus that's my mans. So I called." He shrugged.

"So what you want me to do? I'm not about to hugging and kissing up on him." I said shifting my weight one side. KayKay knew how much I tried to avoid Dougie. I came here simply because he got hurt, this wasn't suppose to be a reunion.

"So you don't give a fuck he got a shot?"

"I do." I looked down. "But it don't mean I'm about to just be on his dick again."

Kay sucked his teeth and gave me a look. "Just do this shit for me. You already here, just be nice to him."

"No.." I immediately said.

"India.." He said glaring at me. "Just do it bro. You know ion ask you for favors."

I looked at him and folded my arms. "Whatever bro." I rolled my eyes.

"He in there." Kay pointed. "Remember what I said. Just be nice. He need you more then anything right now."

"I gotchu." I said with a slight attitude. He must've noticed because he gave me that look. That look your mother gives you when you act up in public.

I walked in the room and Dougie was staring at the ceiling,

"Bro if y'all niggas ain't come back with food. it's clipped." Dougie said.

"It's me, Douglass."

His attention shifted to me standing by the door. His nose puffed out, and he looked a bit shocked. I looked down at his shoulder, and noticed a dark red stain seeking through his bandages.

"Hi" I whispered. I really didn't wanna be here, but a part of me was scared when I heard he got shot. I don't like Dougie but I still would be sad as fuck if he passed. I sighed and glanced at him again. He looked so vulnerable.

"Wassup." He spoke slowly.

I went over the hospital bed and fluffed up the pillows.

"You okay?" I asked

"Better then I thought."

"I thought you only got shot in the leg?" I said pointing at his shoulder.