33

𝕀𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕒 𝕃𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕊𝕖𝕧 𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩, ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕐𝕠𝕣𝕜

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝕀𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕒 𝕃𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕟
𝕊𝕖𝕧 𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩, 𝕖𝕨 𝕐𝕠𝕣𝕜

"You going to make us miss our flight Tavia." I groaned.

She sucked her teeth. "I can't find my dior two piece."

I shook my head and dug my head back into my phone. I was currently at her house with my suitcase and everything and sis still wasn't ready to go.

Today we were going away for Setty's birthday trip, it's been talked about for months and It didn't feel right just backing out last minute.

I decided to dial up my mothers number to check up on her. I know me being away from her was going to be some trouble but she trusted me enough to go, I don't know how but she did.

"Hello?"

"Yeah ma, You alright?"

"I'm good. I'm worried about you that's all. I'm not sure about you going all the way to Miami especially after what happened. And with that boy there too."

I sighed. She probably had a point, but I felt safe when I was with Kay, he would never let nothing happen to me along with Jatavia. I was good.

"You can call Kevin if anything. I'll be good. I just wanted to call you before we go. We about to go to the airport."

"Okay girl. I'm at work. Text me when you land. I love you."

"Love you too." She hung up and I looked up to see Jatavia struggling to close her suitcase. We was only going to be there for three days I don't know what the fuck she was packing.

Suddenly there was banging on the door that startled me. Tavia' seem to know who it was by the way she smacked her lips and walked over to the door unfazed.

Nas walked in with his nose flared out like he was upset. He nodded his head at me and I returned it back. Dougie shortly walked in behind him, closing the door.

My breath hitched, but I didn't even know why I was shocked I knew I was going to see him. It just was my first time seeing him since everything.

He had on a bright orange hoodie with grey sweats. He looked tired, like he haven't gotten a good night sleep in a minute. As he should though.

His eyes traveled around the mess in the room and then at me. He leaned against the wall and watched Nas.

"Can we go?" Nas said to her. "Got niggas waiting for y'all for a good ten minutes. Pick up your phone next time I call you."

I glanced over at Dougie and we gave each other the same look. Who pissed in Nas cereal this morning?

"I deadass don't got time to sit and argue with you. I'm looking for my things." She said waving him off.

"Nigga acting like it's her birthday." He responded.

"You complaining for what? Our flight at 1. You could either help me or get off my dick and leave me. I could find my way there myself."

"Deadass? Cause you know I'll leave you."

"Jatavia let's go." I said sensing the two was about to start arguing foreal. She huffed and dragged my suitcase as I walked towards the door.

"So leave my nigga. You know It's another nigga who wouldn't mind taking me to the airport."

I decided to just mind my business and walk out to the car.

"My heart I missed you." Setty said throwing his arm around me.

"I missed you too." I smiled. He helped me put my suit case into the back of the car. I looked around they were about 3 cars deep. Kay looked from his phone and walked over to us.

"Wassup." He said sticking his hand out, I dapped him
up, along with Yagi who was behind him.

"Wait who else is coming? No way y'all three cars deep."

"My girl said she meeting us there. Other then that just us. Blu and

"Ion wanna hear no arguing the whole trip." Setty warned looking at me and Kay.

"Never that. Me and her sanctioned for life." Kay said squeezing my cheeks. I softly slapped his hand off and laughed. I missed him, when he wasn't so annoying and doing the most.

"Where your bird ass friend?" Kay asked.

"Upstairs arguing with Nas. Ion really got time for they shit."

"There they go." Yagi said making us turn back at the building entrance. Nas had an irritated look on his face like he was over it but we all knew they'll be back in each other faces, Tavia followed with the same expression. Then came Dougie just looking confused.

Nas tossed Jatavia's suit case in the back of one of the cars. "Get in." was all he said before everybody got situated in their cars.

"You with me." Kay mumbled.

"I thought your license got suspended?" I asked, getting in the front passenger side of his car.

"So what?"

"Oh okay." I laughed, I turned around and see Dougie getting into the other car.

"You gon be good with Dougie here? Nigga couldn't stop talking about you on the way."

I snapped my head at Kay, seeing he had an amused expression on his face. "What he say?"

"Nah chill that's my mans."

"So why bring it up? Like don't get me tight." I rolled my eyes as he pulled off.

"He was just panicking out his ass to be honest. Saying he don't know how going to speak to you. And how he know you about to be looking good."

"This not 6th grade. He got my number he can speak to me if he really wanted to."

"It sound like you want him too."

"I'm good off him. I got a man now." I lied. I opened my instagram app, sliding to the camera to see how I looked. Instagram camera always did me justice.

"What nigga? The nigga who brought you flowers a minute ago?"

"Mind your business Kevin." I laughed, he straight faced me in return, looking back at the road.

"We gon see by the end of this trip. 20 cash right now y'all going to be back messing around."

"That's a bet."

ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ || ᴅᴏᴜɢɪᴇ ʙजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें