12

𝕀𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕒 𝕃𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕟
𝕊𝕖𝕧 𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩, 𝕖𝕨 𝕐𝕠𝕣𝕜

I zipped up my mackage and made sure my airpods and lipgloss were in my pockets. I was on my way to go smoke with Bando and I just felt like looking good today. I had on a black juicy couture sweatsuit, balenciagas, and I had recently gotten a wash and set. All I know is I better get kissed today.

"Ouu you look cute. Where you going?" My mother asked me.

"Dthang house."

"What his mom throwing a party or something?"

I chuckled and shook my head. "You would've been invited if that was the case. I'm just going to chill. I'll be back in a few."

"You need money?"

"Nah I'm good. Thanks ma. Byeee."

"Bye." She said walking around the house. I jogged down the steps, walking out of the lobby. The cold air hit my face and I seen Kay and Dougie sitting on top of someone's car.

Kay waved at me and I responded with a smile.

Dougie stared at me and signaled for me to come over with his fingers.

"What?"

"Where you going?"

"Just the deli."

"Lemme come with."

"It's just the deli?" I laugh. It was actually good seeing Dougie back out on the block, I missed hearing his loud ass from my window. I seen he was serious when he didn't laugh with me so I straight faced him. "Fine."

"Oh He talk to that again?" A familiar voice said. I groaned realizing who it was.

"They don't talk." Kay said.

"Don't even entertain him." Dougie said to me. He put his arm over my shoulder as we walked to the deli.
Weird, but it was comfortable so lemme shut up.

Blu was one of the biggest mops I knew. When me and Kay fell out and everyone found out about it, he was the one who made it way bigger then what it was.

Literally would try to be funny and say slick shit every-time I'd walk passed him and they little group. I still believe that he was the one putting thoughts in Kay's head, telling him I'd get him lined etc etc. Kay and I both know I'd never put him in a situation where he'd get hurt. That's just not me.

"He dead get me tight. I don't even know why y'all still fuck with his little kid ass." I said. Dougie laughed but nothing was ever funny.

"What you about to get?"

"Just some munchies." I said picking a few bags of chips.

"No sandwhich?"

"Nah I'm not that hungry to be honest." I said as he followed me around the store. I decided not to get a cosmic brownie today cause Bando would've cut my ass.

"I gotta ask you sum."

"What?" I said taking about an Iced tea from the fridge.

"Me and you good right? Like it's no beef?"

"There never was beef between us." I said walking to the counter and turning to him. "We're good." I said reassuring him.

"Can I get some sour patches and the red sour power straws?" I said to the ock

"So I'm valid to chill witchu?" He asked. I gave him a look. "Dougie I'm not your opp...we cool now. You don't gotta ask me if we could kick it with each other."

I slid a ten dollar bill on the counter and took my bag. I got my change and looked at Dougie. "You want something?"

"Nah. Thanks though." He said. I shrugged and slid my change in my coat pocket.

We walked out of the store and he stood in front of me. It was mad heads out today.

"You look good." He said stepping closer to me.

"I know." I smiled. He sucked his teeth and flicked my forehead.

"You suppose to say I look good too. Or atleast thank you nigga." He said. He must've been lace off he thought I was going to sit here and compliment him with my own mouth.

I saw Jatavia looking at us from the corner of my eye and I shook my head. He got closer to me and slid his arms around my waist.

"Dougie" I said warning him.

"I'm not doing nothing."

I felt people staring at us and he knew I hated attention. "Where you about to go love?" He asked me

"My mother need to go pick something up from Dthang crib." I lied. We were so close to each other I felt his breathing against my forehead, and it was cold to
so I could see smoke coming out as we both spoke. His hand ran up my back, sending chills.

My brain was telling me to panic when he got closer to me, but my body dead liked it. Nobody should be this fine...trww.

An annoying smirk appeared on his face as he took his arms off my waist, and took my hand. I couldn't get myself to make eye contact because I'd just catch myself admiring him. He raised my hand to his mouth, pecking it twice.

"You think you so smooth." I said to him. I bit my lip trying to hide the smile on my face.

"India!" Jatavia practically yelled. I turned and seen her standing with Nas. Not even surprised.

"Yeah?" I said as I walked to her. She waited for me to get to her to speak.

"So when you and Dougie started talking again?"

"When he got shot. But it's not like that."

"Nah I should smack you, you ain't see Dougie doing his thing?" Nas said mugging her.

She looked back at Nas and took my hand and walked me to another corner.

"You messing with a Ygz nigga and a YgzK how does that work India?"

"Me and Dougie aren't messing around. I can't see myself in a relationship with him even if I wanted to."

"Why?"

I gave her a dumb look. "Because he cheated. Duh."

"Ion know. Y'all two were dead a vibe back in the day. I wouldn't be at you if you wanted get back on that."

"Me and him just friends."

"Y'all look more like that. You know how it looks...you and Dougie and you and you know who."

I shrugged. "Me and Dougie don't got nothing going on."

"Where you going?"

"Rpt."

"Sneaky link?"

I smirked and nodded. "You know that"