56

𝕀𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕒 𝕃𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕟
𝕊𝕖𝕧 𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩, 𝕖𝕨 𝕐𝕠𝕣𝕜

I looked down at my chest as I sprayed on some numbing spray on it. I had some unreleased music blasting in my room up until I heard the door swing open.

"So how was the date?" My mom asked, walking into my room with Jatavia behind her.

"Girl?" I laughed, seeing the two get comfortable sitting on my bed.

"Spill the tea. I been waiting to get off work just to hear it."

"It was good." I smiled.

"Good?" Jatavia said in a mocking tone. "Oh that's how you moving stink?"

"We went to Prospect Park which was fake deep, but the picnic was cute. Then we went to a tattoo shop. We got this." I said raising my wrist. "And I got daddy's name over my heart."

"Aww. I didn't know Kevin as such a lover boy." My mom said.

"I didn't know either. He was hella sweet." I smiled, looking down at the flowers he got me yesterday.

"That lil post he put up on his story about to have all these Bronx bitches shaking." Jatavia said.

"How you knew that was me?"

"I did your nails?" Jatavia laughed, making me shake my head, smirking.

"Y'all two take my card and go buy some groceries. I'll be out with my man tonight." My
mom interrupted.

••

𝙺𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚣

𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚡, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔

"Free Dougie B til it's no more Free Dougie B, you heard" I said into the mic, before getting off the stage.

I dapped my mans up and maneuvered through the crowd of people as niggas followed behind me. I got back into my dressing room as it crowded up.

I wiped the sweat I had on my forehead, picking up my phone. I decided to text India because I haven't seen her all day since our date last night.

Kay
I'm gon slide on you in a few. Don't go to sleep.

After a few minutes she hearted my message, giving me to go to get the fuck outta here. I was all the way in Jersey for a show and it was about a hour drive back to the Bronx due to the traffic.

"I'm about to dip." I mumbled, loud enough for everybody to hear even over all their conversations. They liked going out after performances but I wasn't up for any of that tonight. I got up and dapped up a few of them before walking out into the parking lot.

After about a hour drive that turned into a hour and half because I stopped for some food I found myself back on the block.

"Lemme get the blue ones this time." I said eyeing bright blue roses. The short hispanic lady smiled at me, preparing the bouquet. I pulled out a band, sliding a 100 dollar bill out of it.