66

𝟺 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝟺 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝙺𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚣

𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚡, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔

"Cuándo te vas a casar con ella?" My mom said folding her arms.

"Soon ma." I said waving her off. She asked me this question almost every other week.

It was India's birthday, but she didn't want to do anything. Our mom's forced her into having a small party with just family and some friends. Me and India been going strong. I'm still
glad that Dthang convinced me to tell her how I felt about her that day or else I would've been miserable seeing her with whatever corny nigga she would've been with.

"She's so cute." India squealed, putting the spoon to Ava's mouth. Ava was my older sister's daughter. She was only 2. One thing I didn't like was her baby father. He never did shit for her or their kid. I found myself being more a father to Ava than he did.

"Jatavia when you popping out with a baby?" My sister asked.

"Never. I'm meant to be rich auntie." She said.

As for kids, India didn't want to get pregnant unless I wifed her up which was understandable so I didn't rush her into anything, but with the way me and her was fucking she ended up pregnant.

We brought a daughter into this world a little while ago. Soraya Ana Perez. She was only 18 months, she just started walking and all of that.

I couldn't ask for anything else. My rap career took off, I got my mother out the hood, and I'm out of legal trouble. Dougie and I kept our relationship strictly business. I couldn't lie and say there wasn't times I missed him, but just seeing his face every-time India was around made me feel bad for him, it was best we just stayed cordial. I used to always feel bad at night when I would sleep in the same bed as her knowing I basically stole her from my mans but I tried to tell myself that shit was years ago.

"Happy Birthday my heart." Dthang hugged India.

"Thank you." She smiled. Her smile was
something I always loved about her. It was so genuine and pretty.

"Here." He gave her a small box.

"Y'all don't listen. I said I don't want anything this year." She smiled, eyeing the box.

"This from me and Tavia." He said making India start cheesing. That little trio were never breaking up.

We all turned our heads to her as she undid the ribbon on the top of the box. She pulled out a Cartier box, and took the top off.

"Aww thank you! I love you guys so much." She smiled, picking up a Cartier bracelet with Soraya's initials on it. She squeezed the two of them in a hug and I couldn't help but smile. I just loved India as a person. Everybody need an India in they life.