14

𝕀𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕒 𝕃𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕊𝕖𝕧 𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩, ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕐𝕠𝕣𝕜

𝕀𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕒 𝕃𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕟
𝕊𝕖𝕧 𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩, 𝕖𝕨 𝕐𝕠𝕣𝕜

"Turn off the ac nigga! It's mad cold." Kay practically yelled at me. I sucked my teeth and picked up the remote to the air conditioner, turning it off.

"You're mad annoying." I mumbled.

I was still in Kay house, I slept the night and just been too lazy to go back home. His mother didn't really care because I would stay over all the time, and my mother didn't care because I was literally next door.

"She ain't text you yet?"

"Who?"

"Who else nigga?"

Who pissed in this boys cereal this morning? He looked like he wasn't in the mood already as it is. His hair looked a mess and he been laying in bed al day. Not like Kaykay at all.

"No. Why would she text me?"

He gave me a look and looked away. I was still pissed off about what happened to be yesterday, but I was chilling for right now. Londyn hasn't posted anything about it which I'm glad, because I was definitely getting back. I don't even care that I got jumped for a split second it's the fact that it happened.

"Me and Jatavia going to Sugar Hill today."

"Are you dumb?" He says making his signature mean mug look. "What you think y'all gonna accomplish?"

I shrugged. "If you really think I'm letting this go then you're buggin. I'll knock on that bitch door if I have to."

"Nobody telling you to let it go. But move smart. You going to her side two deep and think you about to do something."

I bit my lip and fell back on the bed. He had a point but I didn't care. He ain't ever get jumped. Kay barely ever even gotten touched.

"I know bitches in rpt that'll come with me. I'll be atleast 20 deep. I'll be good."

"I don't care bro. You not going. Let me handle it." He started chuckling and went on his phone. "Nigga said she going to Sugar Hill. You a demon."

"How you gonna handle it?"

"Imma handle it. Once my mans get the drop, then we out. But not gon lie I'm not letting you fight all them bitches one by one, you not the hulk."

"Why? Atleast let me fight that bitch that jumped in and Londyn."

"Yo you heard from Dougie?" He asked looking up from his phone.

"No. He okay?"

"I been tryna hit this nigga jack he not responding. Ion know where he went after the fight."

I didn't say anything. His phone probably broke or something. I pulled a hoodie on over my head and slid my crocs on.

"Where you going?"

"No where. It's just starting to get cold in here."

"But niggas had the a.c on in the middle of December."

"Kay you good? You moving like you on your period today."

"I'm chillin." He said dryly. I hated how sometimes the whole world could see the sad look on his face but he'd always say he was okay. Like you could sometimes physically see the pain in his face but he just didn't care enough to admit it. Kay Kay probably was my realist friend. I hate to admit it but he's also one of the nicest people i know. All people really ever see is his aggressive side.

"So why-"

There was a couple hard knocks on the door making me and him look at each other. It was obvious he wasn't expecting anyone.

"It's probably just your mom. I'll get it." I said exiting out of the room. I swung open the door, a group of boys pushed passed me, all hurrying inside.

"India?" A deep voice questioned. I turned and seen a darker toned boy with his hair grown out. It seemed like he was in the process of dreads.

"I know you?" I said with a stank voice. Like you and your friend almost knocked me down sir.

"You don't remember me? Nigga it's Jah." He says. I look behind him and see that most of the boys were already in Kay's room, which explains the yelling.

"Oh yeah..Wassup." I said looking at him up and down. Jah was an old fling before Dougie, we talked for like a summer and a little bit after that.

"I ain't know you and Kay was back cool."

"Yeah...it's been a minute now..where you been at? I haven't seen you around in mad long."

"Locked up. Niggas freed me the other day."

"Oh damn. What you got locked up for?"

"You the feds?" He chuckled. "Nah but imma catch up with you later. Your number ain't change right?"

"Nah."

"Ight bet. Imma text you." He smirked. I nodded and watched him walked into Kay's room.

Him speaking to me just reminded me how much I hated niggas, expect for my nigga. Speaking of him, I missed him. I picked up my phone and pressed his name on my recent contact.

"Yo." His raspy voice said into the line.

"Where you at?"

"You pressing me?" He said in an amused tone. I could tell he was smirking.

"Nigga I just wanted to see what you were up to."

"I'm on the block. Why? You gonna spin on me?"

"Yeah I think I might. How long you gonna be there?"

"All day. I could take you to get some of that ice cream again."

I heard some of his friends laughing in the back which made me roll my eyes. "Alright I'll be there in like a hour."

"Where you going?" Kay asked me with his footsteps making the floor creak.

"Imma call you when I'm there alright?"

He hummed and there was shuffling on the other end. I hung up and looked back at Kay.

"You going to bum ass rpt?" He asked taking a sip out of the twister carton.

"Yeah. I'm boutta go home and change."

"Lemme know if you hear from Dougie."