36

Addicted

Omniscient POV

"He on my dick and he got no crib." India said laying her head on Setty's shoulder, barely picking at her food.

"Like what he homeless." Jatavia finished for her as they both laughed.

"I ain't never hear not one of y'all sing my lyrics the way y'all suck 41 dick." Setty complained, cutting his pancakes in half.

"When we gonna stop acting like Jenn Carter not sexy?" India said receiving weird looks from everyone.

"Y'all looking at me crazy but she look better than all of y'all niggas. Word."

"You must be off a yerk. Eat your food." Yagi said to her. They were all out eating breakfast at a nearby spot

"Wait whattt so y'all really don't think she fine?"

"Bro stop asking sus ass shit." Kay said to her.

"I'm not gon lie..." Mackenzie started. All it took was for Kay to glare at her for her to shut up and pick back at her food.

"Damn." Jatavia laughed. "But I ain't know you go both ways India."

"I don't. But She fine. I'll argue down about my baby Jenn."

"You defending that bitch like crazy when you can come just fuck with me." Blu randomly blurted out, making everybody end small talk with each other.

"Shut up." She quickly said, sucking her teeth

"So what I can't have you?" He continued to tease her.

"Yo stop talking like that. Deadass." Dougie randomly said making everybody snap their heads.

"Nigga huh?" C Blu chuckled.

"I stuttered? Stop talking like that. You doing that shit on purpose now."

"Dougie man chill." Yagi said trying to dead the situation.

"Bro what? Niggas is not worried about you. Not even your bitch no more." Blu said.

Eyes went on India who face was kind of pale from embarrassment. She too, was shocked just as everybody else.

"Y'all niggas gotta chill." Nas said lightly chuckling, fake amused about what was going on.

"Nah cause how am i doing shit on purpose? You had your chance, fucked up. That's not on me." Blu continued.

Dougie fought the urge not to say anything back, but he just felt like letting everything off his chest at this point.

"Can y'all niggas act civil?" Setty complained. It seemed like every-time they were all together someone was bound to argue.

"Stop talking like that. My bitch or not that's off limits." Dougie responded.

"Suck my dick If i want her I could have-"

Dougie got up and swung at him, making the whole table shake and everyone get up. Kay and Setty immediately separate the two, with the both of them being hot heads it was hard.

India watched the two try to fight each other, feeling like she had to do something. Several punches were thrown before they were successfully pulled apart.

She sat there, watching as everybody yelled at each other. Setty was trying to calm Blu down and Yagi and Kay were doing the same for Dougie.

"What the fuck?" Jatavia whispered, walking back over to India. She shrugged in response because she simply didn't know what to do or say.