4

Daniella regretted it as soon as she woke up and checked her phone and social media. It was Valentine's Day and all the posts from her friends and family are something to do with love and affection for their partners, it's either a photo of a happy couple or bouquet of roses with cheesy captions. 

She quickly put down her phone and lazily left her bed. She needed to freshen up and get ready soon since she promised to babysit her niece so that her elder sister and brother in law can have a romantic day and enjoy their Valentine's Day.

She hurried downstairs when she heard the bell ring and opened that door, but instead of her sister and her niece it was a delivery guy. He was holding a huge bouquet of flowers, and Daniella could barely see his face because of it. 

"Are you Daniella Michaels?" The delivery guy asked. "Please tell me I got the right house, I can't hold this any longer."

"Yeah..umm yes, I am Daniella," She was shocked. "Please put it on the table," She pointed at the nearest table as she was aware that she too won't be able to lift up the bouquet. 

The delivery guy put the huge bouquet on the table and sighed in relief. 

"Your boyfriend must really love you," He huffed. 

"No, umm I don't…" Daniella stopped mid sentence as she didn't know what to say. She was too surprised as she didn't expect to receive any flowers. 

The delivery guy soon left and she searched for a note to see who it was from. But she was disappointed to find no clue in the note, the person only wished her a Happy Valentine's Day and to enjoy her day, but the handwriting did look a bit familiar but she was unable to figure out who the person is. 

***

"Hi beautiful," Daniella smiled brightly as she took her niece in her arms. She invited Lauren, her elder sister inside. 

"Thank you so much for doing this," Lauren smiled in relief. 

"No need to thank me," Daniella replied. "I love spending time with her," She smiled at her niece. "Besides, I will barely see her once the season starts."

Lauren was about to say something but stopped once her eyes fell on the huge bouquet. 

"This is the most gorgeous bouquet I have ever seen," The older sister blurted out as she examined the flowers. "Looks expensive too…who is the guy Dani?" 

"I don't know," Daniella replied. 

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I don't know who sent it," Daniella clarified. "There is no name or any sort of hint."

"And here I was feeling happy that you finally got yourself a boyfriend," Lauren huffed. "Well, at least you got a secret admirer, that's better than nothing."

"Or a creepy stalker," Daniella sarcastically said, even though something tells her the guy is neither creepy, nor a stalker. 

She and Lauren talked for a few more minutes before the elder sister left. 

"It's just you and me Amelia," Daniella told her niece who was still too young to fully understand her. 

Daniella pulled out her phone and took a selfie with her niece before posting it on Instagram story. She didn't pay attention to the beautiful bouquet in the background but her fans did, and so did the person who sent it to her. 

***

"Who is the lucky guy?" Lewis asked as he and Daniella got ready for the car launch. 

"What guy?" Daniella asked, sounding a bit confused as the makeup artist did a last minute touch up on her. 

"Don't play dumb," Lewis said in a teasing tone. "Who is the guy that gave you that bouquet?"

"How do you know about that?" Daniella looked at Lewis. 

"It was in your Instagram story dumbass," Lewis let out a laugh. "So.. Who is the guy?"

"I don't know," Daniella replied. "There was no name on the note."

Before Lewis could say anything else Toto interrupted them. 

"Are you two ready?" He asked the drivers. 

Daniella nodded, but she was feeling a bit nervous. Since she changed teams and moved to Mercedes from Red Bull she knows there are going to be a lot of questions about that, and lot of expectations too. 

"Good, see you two out there in a bit," Toto said excitedly before leaving. 

Daniella and Lewis shared a look before walking out. 

**********

A/N: so who do you think sent the flowers to Dani? (Because I have no idea who it is, I just wrote it)

I am debating whether to keep the drama minimal or make the story super dramatic.

Also I need a bad guy (one of the drivers, someone other than George) who will try to make Dani's life a little hard. Any suggestions?