9

Daniella sat comfortably in her seat, drinking her Red Bull and scrolling through her phone. She was bored and the plane was only half way to Monaco. She looked up when the camera flash hit her face. 

"What are you doing?" She asked Lewis who was silently laughing. 

He showed her the photo, ready to hit post for his Instagram story. Daniella already knew the controversy the photo would cause. A former Red Bull Racing driver now driving for Mercedes but still drinking the energy drink. 

"Lewis don't…" Daniella was in no mood to fight him. 

"Too late," He laughed as he uploaded the photo. 

"Why?"

"Ehh I am bored and in the mood to cause some chaos," He replied, shooting her a fake innocent smile. 

"If only people knew what a devious human you are," Daniella gave him a sarcastic smile. 

Lewis laughed as he checked the responses. 

Daniella playfully rolled her eyes and shifted her attention back to her phone. 

"Who gave you the Red Bull?" Lewis smirked. 

"Stole it from Max," Daniella muttered, not noticing the reaction on Lewis' face. 

Lewis looked around and searched his backpack for his headphones but didn't find it. 

"Looking for something?" Daniella looked up. 

"Yeah… I can't find my headphones."

"Oh you can use mine," Daniella said as she took off her headphone from around her neck and handed it to Lewis. 

"Thanks," He smiled as he took the headphone. He was about to put it on when he noticed two letters on it. "MV? What is MV?"

"Max Verstappen," Daniella replied. 

Lewis looked up and blinked a few times, his find doing some sort of calculation. 

"You gave me Max's headphones?" Lewis raised his eyebrows. 

Daniella nodded but looked confused. 

"Yeah no thanks," He threw the headphone on her lap. "I would rather get stuck in a twelve hours flight with Fernando Alonso than use anything that belongs to Max."

"Why are my teammates always so dramatic?"

"That's rich coming from you," Lewis argued. "You are the most dramatic person I know. And why would anyone give a gift with their initials written on them?"

"Max didn't gift it to me," Daniella sheepishly replied. "Last year I lost mine and…"

"You stole it from him?" 

"Many times," She smiled. "That's why he marked his initials on them."

"Obviously that didn't stop you," Lewis sassed. 

Daniella just shook her head and smiled before putting on her headphones.

***

George just posted a photo of him in the Williams car in Barcelona from the pre-season testing and then started to scroll through the timeline, liking and commenting on some photos. 

He immediately felt anger and jealousy as his eyes landed on a photo of Daniella in her Mercedes racing suit. 

He went to her profile, determined to unfollow her as he realized watching her living his dream will only affect him badly. But he ended up scrolling down instead. He remembered there were few photos of him in her profile, posted back when they were friends and for some reason he wanted to know if she had kept those or deleted them. He won't be surprised if they were removed as he realized he had treated her badly the past few months. 

But he was only a bit surprised to see the photos were still up there whereas he has cleared his profile of any photos of her. He knows it seems petty and immature but that's how much her betrayal made an effect on him. 

He clicked on one of the photos and stared at it for a few seconds. It was of him and Daniella after the Monaco grand Prix last year, both were smiling and had drinks in their hands. 

George only got more angry, thinking how her decision ruined his dream of driving for Mercedes and their wonderful friendships. He made up his mind to make this season difficult for her, whether on track or off track. 

He scrolled up but his eyes were filled with so much anger and hatred that he didn't notice that he accidentally liked the photo. 

He went and unfollowed her before exiting the app. 

**********

A/N: i have no idea why I wrote this chapter. Nothing was coming to my mind but I still wanted to post something.

What do you think George will do?

Sometimes I feel like I will make Daniella have an easy going life but the other times I want her to face some serious drama and obstacles.

Today I was overthinking and felt like Lewis and Dani would be a great pair but I already established in Race 1 and Fast and Future that there have a sibling kind of bond so...

And sometimes I feel like Dani should fall in love with the wrong guy, like someone problematic and forbidden type who happily takes her out off her goody two shoes but then I feel like she doesn't deserve that😭😭😭

Don't know what to do😭😭 I am struggling 😭😭😭

Also sorry for the rant