12

"Is it too much?" Daniella twirled to show Myra her outfit for the fashion show. She almost declined the invitation so that she could catch some rest before the season starts but Lewis convinced her to once again go to Paris and attend the show with him. He said that it would be good for her and hyped up the team but she knows he enjoys sharing these moments with a friend and is one of the reasons he begged her to come. 

"No, you look amazing," Myra smiled. "But I think you should go with the pink boots, the black is not doing much for you," She suggested. 

"See, this is why I always need you to be by my side," Daniella said to her friend and PR manager as she quickly changed her boots. "Now?"

"Perfect," Myra smiled. She pulled out her phone and took a couple of photos. 

Daniella retouched her makeup bit before leaving but by that time Lewis was blowing up his phone, complaining that she is taking too long and he will leave without her. 

"He is bluffing," Daniella chuckled as she collected her phone and sunglasses before heading out. 

***

"I have been waiting for half an hour," Lewis complained as Daniella found him waiting at the lobby. 

"Relax," She gave an innocent smile. "It takes time to achieve this kind of look," She showed off her pink and black outfit. "How do I look?"

"Like you are going to make us arrive late to the show," Lewis sarcastically smiled, making Daniella roll her eyes. 

She looked at his outfit, he was dressed in all black but in her opinion he could have dressed better. 

Lewis gave her a questioning look, he can sense that she is judging his outfit. 

"What?" He asked as he raised his eyebrows in a questioning manner. 

"No wonder it took you less time to get dressed," She replied. "I can totally see the effort you put into your outfit," She shot him the same sarcastic smile he gave her just a minute ago. 

He looked at his outfit and then looked back at Daniella. 

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Come on, we are going to be late," She gently patted his arm before walking past him. 

"Dani, wait, what is that supposed to mean?" He repeated the question as he jogged after her. "Is there something wrong with my outfit?"

***

"Oh my God! We are sitting near Zendaya," Daniella gasped as she held Lewis' arm in excitement. 

"Would you calm down," Lewis whispered through his gritted teeth. "You are embarrassing me in front of everyone," He looked around to see no one was focusing on them. 

"Lewis do you even know who she is," Daniella shot a glare at him before putting her attention back to Zendaya. 

"I know who she is, if fact I know her very well," Lewis rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Do you know who you are? Or that you are famous too?" He noticed that some models and photographers are admiring his teammates too but she was too busy fangirling over Zendaya. 

"She is one of my celebrity crushes, Lewis."

"Yeah I just figured that out," Lewis replied. "You are a celebrity too Dani…so that means it's just a normal crush."

"I would pick her over Tom Holland any day," She said before both made their way over to take their seats. 

"Act cool Dani," Lewis warned her. 

Zendaya smiled at the Mercedes duo as they approached their seats. 

"Hey, you are Daniella Michaels, right?" She stood up and smiled at the driver. "Oh my god you look amazing."

"Hey, thanks, so do you, I mean you always look amazing," Daniella stuttered a bit but regained her confidence after Lewis hit her on the back. 

"Hey Z," He hugged Zendaya and exchanged a few words before they went to take their seats. 

Daniella was quick enough to occupy the seat next to her celebrity crush. 

"I was going to sit there," Lewis complained in a low voice so that only she could hear it. 

"Well, too bad you were not fast enough old man," Daniella shot him a sarcastic smile. 

"You little…" He was about to curse her but stopped when he noticed a photographer come over, requesting to take photos of them. 

Daniella grinned at Lewis as she knew he wouldn't say anything rude or curse her in front of the camera. 

He shot her a glare before smiling at the camera. 

**********

A/N: I just love Lewis and Dani, and I love how Dani turns into an annoying sister when she is with him

I can't wait for the season to start so that I can start writing some exciting stuff.