Chapter 1

My name is Y/n L/n. I'm from {your country}. I was born in 2000 and I'm a girl. I submitted a video for JYP's online auditions a few months ago and received a reply telling me that I had to come to Korea to take the second audition. At that time, I couldn't know if I would stay in Korea or should return home. I still packed my things and said goodbye to my family as if I was leaving for a long time.

It's today that I will do the second audition. I have an appointment in the JYP building.

I get ready and get dressed to leave. I was accommodated in a hotel the time to know if I am taken.

I took the bus then I arrived in front of the building. I was stressed. I approached the door and showed the QR code that had been sent to the guard. They told me to go see the secretary at the reception. She tells me to go to room 203.

There were plenty of rooms and plenty of people. I was a little lost but I managed to find the room.

It was a waiting room. There were lots of girls and boys of my age. None of them were Korean, although there were plenty of Asians. Most were Chinese or Japanese, but there were foreigners like me.

Three women entered the room and took roll call. They explained to us that we were all going to pass and that it was possible that no one would be selected.

They started calling people one by one to audition. They all came out disappointed not to have been taken.

I was about to fall asleep from boredom, when a woman called my name. I followed her into a room where the three women from earlier were seated. They opened a file that seemed to be mine. They asked me to start. I started to sing (I had auditioned as a vocalist). I shouldn't sing too long. I think it lasted 45s.

I expected to be turned down like everyone else, but they told me to sit in a back chair. I could see all the other candidates pass. They were all so talented, but none of them passed.

At one point, the women announced that it was the penultimate person. It was a girl. She was incredibly beautiful and seemed very kind. I think she was a few years older than me. She started dancing and I was amazed. I was a vocalist and I couldn't really tell if people were dancing well or not. But I still came to know that she was born to be an idol.

The women asked her to come and sit next to me.

ㅡHey!