Chapter 77

Today, we are in {your country} for our 2022 World Tour. I'm so happy! We have already been to many countries, but here it is different. It's mine. And besides, it's our last destination.

After we were made up, put on our outfits and took our microphones, we went on stage. We danced a few songs. After that, we moved on to the "quieter" part. We sing without dancing. During this part you can interact more with Stay, so it's funnier.

At the end of the concert, we stayed on the stage to talk to Stay without music.

Chris
ㅡHey Stay! I hope you enjoyed the concert! We are very happy to finish our 2022 World Tour here. Now we'll let Y/n do the talking. We won't be able to understand what she's going to say so tell us if she says anything about us.

Stay laughed.

I started speaking in my language.

ㅡHey Stay! How are you? I'm super happy to be here. All countries have been amazing, but here is special. This is where I was born and grew up. They asked me not to say anything but you know me. I won't miss such an opportunity. I would first like to thank all the people who helped us: the organizers, the staff, the makeup artists, the stylists, the choreographers and all the others. I would also like to thank our families and friends for helping and supporting us all this time. And of course, thanks to you Stay! Without you we would not exist. Stray Kids everywhere all around the world. You make Stray Kids Stay.

Stay made hearts with their hands and waved their lightsticks.

ㅡHaha. Thank you Stay. But you know I'm not going to stop there. I would like to thank all the members. Thanks to Chris, our amazing leader for being there for us when we want. But what you don't know is that sometimes I feel like I'm the leader. If you only knew how fragile it really is. He cries for nothing.

*Hahahahaha*

I continued with all the members. They don't understand what I'm saying but they understand that I'm making fun of them. I think they hate me.

I purposely saved Minho for last.

When he understood that I was going to talk about him, he approached and gave me a back hug. He laid his head on my shoulder. Stay found it 'cute'. But I had my sight on his psychopathic smile and it's less cute. Haha.

ㅡI obviously want to end by thanking the one who has a special place in my heart. The cutest, funniest, smartest and best in bed...hmm...Minho! I am infinitely grateful to life for having made me meet the love of my life.

I think Stay was expecting a kiss.

Stay didn't even have time to claim it when Minho grabbed me by the shoulders and kissed me passionately. I was embarrassed but it made me happy.