Chapter 31

ㅡMinho! What are you doing?!

I was trying to hide my eyes.

ㅡYou need models right? So I undressed so you could draw me. I kept my underpants. I don't trust you enough yet. But if you're a cute sexygirl, I might change my mind.

ㅡYou're just drunk... Please get dressed.

ㅡI won't give up until you draw me.

And he got closer and closer.

ㅡFine! Fine! I will draw you.

I drew it. I did not know what to do. He was usually so modest. He's really different when he's drunk...

I finish the drawing.

ㅡI'm done.

ㅡFinally! We can get down to business.

I did not know what to do.

He approached me. He grabbed me by the hips and stuck my pelvis to his crotch.

I instantly turned red.

I couldn't help moaning a little.

ㅡHmmmm. Minho. Stop Please. You are drunk. You won't remember anything tomorrow but I will.

He didn't answer. He had fallen asleep on my shoulder.

ㅡYou are so sexy Minho♡. I would love for you to do this to me when you're not drunk. I love you Lee Minho.

I put him down and settled him on the bed.

I couldn't leave him in his underwear. If someone came home tomorrow morning and saw us like this, I wouldn't know what to say.

I then experienced one of the most embarrassing moments of my life.

I searched and found in Minho's suitcase 1 tshirt and 1 shorts.

I started with his tshirt. I was doing my best not to wake him.

But after what he had done to me, I could check him out for a bit, right?

He had really nice abs.

I then put on his shorts. I did my best to avoid touching his bump. I succeeded and went to bed right after.

I don't know if I'll be able to talk to him normally after that.