Chapter 88

Leia POV

Security agreed to let me through. I had to show them my ID card and some old photos but they finally agreed.

I worry a lot about Y/n. She really didn't look well. I know she resists pain much better than average, but I'm worried.

Despite that, the concert was amazing! It's much better to see them in live. I left my husband to come home while I go to see Y/n.

But now that I'm backstage, I don't know where I should go. I approached an employee to ask her where I should go.

ㅡHello! I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm looking for Y/n, do you know where she is?

Employee
ㅡShe's in the rest room.

ㅡHmm. Could you tell me where the rest room is?

ㅡYou're not staff? Why are you here? Why are you looking for Y/n?

ㅡDon't worry. I'm not a crazy fangirl. I am her mother. The staff let me in to go see her.

ㅡI'm sorry to bother you, but I need evidence to give you information.

I showed her my ID and the old family photos I had shown the previous employe.

Employee
ㅡThanks . Follow me, I'll take you to the rest room.

We went down the long corridors of the building.

After a few minutes, we arrived in front of a door, with a sign saying 'Rest Room'.

Employee
ㅡIt's here. Good day Mrs L/n. Bye

ㅡThank you very much.

I knocked on the door.