Chapter 3

We had so much fun this week! We went to an amusement park, we walked around Seoul and we had a lot of fun!

Yesterday I took my things to my new dorm. There are 4 bedrooms in the dorm with about 4 girls per dorm. The boys' dorm is not in the same building.

We are separated by positions. 'Room 1' and 'Room 2' are for dancers, 'Room 3' is for vocalists like me and 'Room 4' is for vocalists and dancers. We're still with those same 3 other people. This is to adapt the training according to the specialties of each. Yejin and Chaeryeong are in 'Room 1' with apparently Chaeryeong's sister.

In my room, I am with 3 other girls:
Jiwon, who is 16 and arrived in 2012.
Somi, who is 13 and arrived in 2013.
Minyoung, who is 16 and arrived in 2010.

Somi is Korean-Canadian, so she speaks English. And in addition we have just 1 year of difference!

There's a list of people per room on the front door of the dorm.

Room 1
Park Yejin
Lee Chaeryeong
Lee Chaeyeon

Room 2
Hirai Momo
Anatchaya Suputhipong
Kim Eunsuh
Kim Dahyun

Room 3
Song Minyoung
Jeon Somi
L/n Y/n
Park Jiwon

Room 4
Park Jisoo
Myoui Mina
Yoo Kyungwan
Im Nayeon

I hope to make other friends!

Anyway, today is my first day. Actually, I'm not really going to practice today. Yejin, Chaeryeong and Chaeyeon (Chaeryeong's sister) are going to be visited by a trainee who has been there for a long time.

But me, as I do not speak Korean yet, it is apparently another person who will show me around, to speak to me in English.

The girls have already left to train and I have to wait. I do not know what to do. But luckily there was a knock on my door a few minutes later. It was an employee who told me that the person who was to show me around was waiting for me outside. It must probably be a boy, since the dorm is forbidden to boys and a girl would have knocked herself.

I left the room and headed for the entrance. I could see a boy older than me who looked very nice. He wasn't very tall but he had an incredible presence. He had pretty ringlets in his hair and was smiling.

I approached him.