Chapter 4

I approached him.

ㅡNice to meet you! I am Y/n. I think it's you who should show me around the agency!

ㅡYes! Hi Y/n! I am Christopher. Follow me. I'll show you around.

I followed him into the great halls of JYPE. We passed by the training halls so I could see the other trainees training.

I was able to speak with Christopher. He is from Australia and he is 17 years old. Even though he is 3 years older than me, we got on really well.

After the visit, I returned to the dormitory. The visit had lasted a long time and I had also been given stuff to enter JYP so it was already late. The girls shouldn't delay. I settled into my bed and fell asleep.

The next day was my first real day. Yesterday, I was given the schedule.

6 a.m. to 8 a.m.: Vocal
8 a.m. to 11 a.m.: Korean Lesson
11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.: Songwriting class
12:30 p.m. to 1:15 p.m.: Lunch and/or Free Time
1:15 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.: Dance
4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.: Vocal
6 p.m. to 7 p.m.: Rap or High Notes training
7 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.: Dinner and/or Free Time
7:45 p.m. to 9 p.m.: Korean Lesson
9 p.m. to 12 a.m.: Dance
0 a.m. to 6 a.m.: Sleep or Free Time

We don't have a lot of holidays and we can't see our families much. Anyway, mine is too far. We have a week over Christmas in December and a week in June.

On weekdays, we only have Sunday off.

I trained all week. Honestly, we all look forward to Sunday. But we have a lot of fun together. As we train all week, I couldn't meet the girls from the other rooms.

On Sunday morning, everyone sleeps until noon. It's the only day we can sleep, rest and have free time all week, so we take advantage of it.
Even people who are used to getting up at 7 a.m. on weekends get up at 11 or 12 a.m. here.

So I woke up at 11am this morning. The other girls were still sleeping. I stayed in my bed to read a book. Half an hour later, I heard people screaming and running to an adjoining room.

The girls in my room woke up and got up right away. They grabbed my arm and led me to another room.

When I came back, there were all the other streaks in circles and Yejin, Chaeyeon and Chaeryeong were in the middle. They put me in the center with them.

Actually, it was because we were new. They all looked at us with wide eyes. They asked us to introduce ourselves.

ㅡI am Park Yejin. I was born on June 15, 2000 and I come from the USA. I am a dancer. I'm happy to meet you. I like to dance but I don't sing very well haha. But they told me they would teach me!

ㅡI'm Lee Chaeyeon. I was born on January 11, 2000. I am also a dancer. We are all 3 in the same room with Yejin and my sister.

ㅡI am Lee Chaeryeong. I'm Chaeyeon's sister and I'm also a dancer. Our names are similar, do not confuse us! I was born on June 5, 2001.

I could introduce myself in Korean and understood what they said. But I was afraid that when they talked about other things I wouldn't understand anything.

I started to speak in Korean anyway.