Chapter 80

A member of staff came to see me while I was talking to someone.

Staff
ㅡWe resume soon. We'll pass you another 4 people.

We take back?

I'm really stupid...

The manager planned to resume the concert after the fanmeeting, to surprise Stay. They were a little disappointed that we didn't do the most famous songs, since we kept them for the surprise.

And I was dumb enough to forget.

After the four people passed, I called a staff member I know well. I whispered to him.

ㅡExcuse me, I suddenly got my period. Would you mind getting me some pants so I'm more comfortable dancing.

Staff
ㅡOf course! I ask if they have extra pants and I'll bring you one more.

ㅡThank you very much!

She brought me some pants.

While the boys were saying goodbye to the last Stays, I slipped backstage to put on the pants.

I was then able to observe the wound better. It really wasn't a pretty sight. I'm not going to describe what it looked like, you'd be too disgusted.

I went back with the boys. Chris was announcing the surprise.

Chris
ㅡWe know you're disappointed that the most famous songs didn't play tonight. We actually wanted to surprise you! We will now be able to dance for you!

Stay cried with joy. With the motivation that Stay gives me, I can successfully dance!

But all my motivation evaporated when I saw Minji.

She was smiling...