Chapter 7

The new trainees are coming tomorrow! I look forward!

We have already been given a list of new rooms:

Room 1:
Park Yejin
Morrow Lily
Wang Jiayu

Room 2:
Shin Yuna
Park Sunmin
shin ryujin

Room 3:
L/n Y/n
Choi Yunjin
Hwang Yeji
Shin Eunsoo

Room 4:
Oh Hanseol
Jo Hanseo
Seo Yuna

There are a lot of new trainees! I think JYP purposely separated Yejin, Hanseol and me, since we've been here longer.

I hope the girls in my group will be nice.

~The next day~

I will welcome the news! The employees brought their belongings yesterday and I was given the task of putting them away in the cupboards.

It's 6 o'clock. I have to pick them up to show them around the building.

We had made an appointment with Yejin and Hanseol before going to see them. The agency gave us the trainees for the visit. We had to show the agency to the trainees of our room. But Room 2 only has news, so we've dispatched them for the visit as well. Yejin shows 3 trainees around, Hanseol too, and I will show 4 trainees around.

We arrived at the front door. All the news awaited us. I asked the trainees who were Yeji, Yunjin, Eunsoo and Shin Yuna. Four girls approached me. We landed all 5.

ㅡHello! I am Y/n. I am 15 years old. I have been here for over a year. I think we told you about the 'Room'. I'm in Room 3. You are all with me except Yuna. I'll let you introduce yourself and I'll talk to you about how the agency works afterwards.

ㅡMy name is Yeji. I'm also 15 but I feel a lot less mature than you. I'm a little bit shy. Haha. But I hope we'll be friends.

ㅡI'm Eunsoo! I am 13 years old. I would like to be an actress, but I thought I could try being a trainee. Nice to meet you.

ㅡMy name is Yunjin. I am 11 years old. I'm a little scared to talk to new people but I'll try my best.

ㅡI am Yuna. I am 12 years old. I would not be in the same group as you but I hope we will get to know each other. Thank you for visiting me today Y/n unnie.

They were all too cute.

ㅡSo, I think you were given the schedules. I won't be with you at practice in the morning because I have a special schedule.

I started showing them around. We finished at 12:30 p.m.

At 1:15 p.m. we had High Notes Class. It was a little hard for them, since it was their first day.

Yeji
ㅡCan you show us Y/n?

I started showing them how to do better the exercises they were doing, then I showed them a real High Notes.

Eunsoo
ㅡWow! I knew you were super talented! It's incredible!

ㅡHaha. Thank you :)

Later, we had Vocal and Dance Class.

They were always super attentive to what I was doing and they congratulated me every time. It was super cute. ㅇㄷㅇ

~2 months later~

I can finally see the first episode of Sixteen...