Chapter 20

When I say 'Episode 1', it's actually episode 2.

In episode 1, JYP said if he wanted it to be the girl group or the boy group debuting. He had in fact already decided. He could have changed at the last moment. But there was a 99% chance that it was us who started.

We had written and composed a song during these few weeks and Chris had chosen the name of the group.

Today is when we were going to announce everything.

All
ㅡStep out! Hello! We are the JYP Male Team Project.

Chris
ㅡWe are very happy to be able to talk to you today. Since the first episode was released, many people have given us their opinions. Thank you very much for that. Although we have received a lot of criticism for our female member, many of you encourage and support us despite our differences. We received a few questions about the dorms. Y/n slept in the same dorm as Team 2. Now that they're gone, she'll have to come to our dorm. We hope you will be understanding. Today we are going to perform our first song: Hellevator. 1! 2! 3! Step Out!

All
ㅡHello! We are Stray Kids.

JYP
ㅡSo you chose Stray Kids as your name. Good choice.

We performed Hellevator. All members gave their all.

When we were done, JYP spoke up.

JYP
ㅡI should modify some parts but overall it's good. Some members disappointed me. You will have to do an elimination round. You can leave.

They cut off the cameras and JYP leaves.

Chris
ㅡLet's go back to sleep! Y/n, you need to set up your stuff.

We arrived at the dormitory and they showed me the room. As there were only 8 beds, we had installed a mattress on the floor.

Jisung
ㅡIt doesn't look very comfortable. Good luck Y/n.

ㅡJisuuuuuuung. Shut up.

Chris
ㅡDo you want me to leave you my bed?

ㅡDon't worry! It will be fine.

Hyunjin
ㅡI'm hungry!! Y/n can you cook me something?

Chris
ㅡOuch, better not. Unless you want to die.

Hyunjin
ㅡShe doesn't cook well? Really?

ㅡI once made cakes for Chris. Even him who never says anything that can upset people told me it was bad. Then I tasted it and almost threw up. Haha.

Minho
ㅡFelix and I can cook you something. What do you want?

Jeongin
ㅡBrownie!

Minho
ㅡYeeeeah! Brownie Boy! Brownie Boy!

ㅡBrownie Boy?

Hyunjin
ㅡFelix cooks us brownies all the time. And they are super good!

~A little later~

Minho
ㅡWe're done! Come eat!

We ran to the kitchen to eat.

ㅡAren't you eating Felix?

Felix
ㅡI'm on a diet.

ㅡYou are quite thin! No diet needed! Eat! Otherwise you will be a skeleton..!

Felix
ㅡIf you want mom.

Chris
ㅡHmm?

Felix
ㅡWhat?

Chris
ㅡI've called her mom for a long time.

Seungmin
ㅡHahahahaha. But you're old and she's young, since she's my age.

Chris
ㅡPffff.

ㅡCome on, stop arguing! Go sleep. It's late and tomorrow we're shooting.

All
ㅡOkay mom.

ㅡGosh. Help me.