Chapter 41

He moved closer to me and put his hand on my hips. He put his other hand in front of my mouth.

Trucker
ㅡYou are 21 years old. Me too. I know you Y/n. You really think I don't know one of the most famous Korean bands. And you think I don't know the hottest idol of all. You wanted to make us hard when you wrote your songs. Your best known songs are Drive and Red Lights. These are the only Stray Kids songs about sex. I know you want me. And then you're wearing a skirt. This is to tease me, right?

ㅡHuuum huuum huuuum huuum.
*Please stop it. I just want to unload the packages. Leave me.*

He started to run his hand under my skirt.

I tried to struggle, but I was too small. I was already not very tall but the man was like... 1m95?

Minho
ㅡHey asshole! What are you doing! Let her go!

Trucker
ㅡShut up, we're having fun.

Minho will run towards us.

Minho
ㅡY/N!!!

He jumped on the trucker and knocked him down.

Minho didn't like to show off his body so most people don't know how strong he is. Sure, not like Changbin or Chris, but he's still quite muscular. Like a muscular skinny.

The boys left the house.

Jisung
ㅡY/N?! What is happening?

I couldn't answer. I was paralyzed.

If Minho hadn't been there, I don't know what would have happened. When he arrived, the trucker was seconds away from breaking through my privacy.

Chris came to see me. He knows to talk to me calmly when I'm stressed.

Chris
ㅡY/n? Would you mind telling me what happened?

ㅡHm....the trucker....he...he tried to...touch me....and Minho....saw and he....he wanted to defend me.

Chris
ㅡI...what? Are you okay?

ㅡI think.

Chris gave me a hug.

Black.