Chapter 36

ㅡHello Stay♡

•random.stay•
We finally have a live of Y/n!

•hyunjinsfeet•
How are you Y/n? It's been too long :(

•chanlix618•
Are you okay? I think it's been a long time since we've seen you smile like that ♡♡

It's been 6 months since we started. 6 months that I had to ignore Minho.

I thought I would manage to stay the same. But I missed him too much. I had started to get sadder and sadder.

During the day, I trained, ate and slept. I didn't do anything else. The boys were very worried about me. Stay had started to realize too. I forced myself to smile when we performed but I no longer did fan meetings or lives. I didn't post pictures on Instagram anymore and Stay didn't see me anywhere other than in performances and MVs.

Stay was very worried about me and JYP offered to take a hiatus but I refused. I didn't want to take a break when we started barely 6 months ago. Besides, the workouts and the limbs were the only things that kept me going.

But a few days ago, JYP called me. He told me he understood that it was because of Minho that I was so sad. He told me I could stop ignoring Minho. He understood that it was more beneficial for the group that I was close to Minho and happy rather than being sad and Stay worried.

JYP had therefore offered me to write a song with Minho. Ever since he suggested this to me, I couldn't help but smile. I felt alive. Thanks JYP. Thanks ♡ Stray Kids ♡ Thanks Minho ♡♡

•hyunjinsfeet•
Why are you smiling so much?

•y/ncomeback•
Please smile for us Y/n♡

•felixxxxx•
Seeing you smile makes me happy forever.

•changbinshat•
Thanks for coming back Yn♡

ㅡI have an announcement for you today. I know you are very worried and I thank you for that. I'm better. It took a while but I will try to be the most present for you now. Thanks for being patient.

•australiaxx•
An announcement?

•yngirlfriend•
Yeeeeees. A suprise!!

•thestaybitch•
At last!

ㅡYou know that we are four members to write and compose the songs. But we decided to try to get other members to write. So Minho and I are going to write a song together.

•minhoscat•
Really? Haha. I can't wait to listen to this

•dog•
Haha. This is the Miny/n.