Chapter 22

Filming of episode 4

Chris
ㅡHello! Welcome to this new episode of our survival show. We will perform songs that we have prepared.

Hyunjin, Seungmin and Chris started. It was great!

JYP complimented them. He liked Hyunjin and he didn't want to eliminate him anymore.

Minho, Changbin and Felix came right after.

JYP complimented Changbin, but he didn't do the same with Felix and Minho.

JYP
ㅡFelix. You are unconfident. And your Korean is still bad. You have a risk of elimination.

Felix nodded.

JYP
ㅡLee Know. You mixed up your lyrics. You know that's something that shouldn't happen on stage. You had a risk of elimination in the previous episode. I don't know if I'll keep you.

We were the ones to go next. It had me very stressed. I was thinking of Minho. But I had to focus on my performance.

ㅡHan! I.N! Fighting!

We performed a song called 'School Life'.

When we were done, JYP gave us his opinion. After he complimented Jisung, he talked to me.

JYP
ㅡY/n, that's perfect. I always knew you were good, but you surprised me anyway.

ㅡThank you JYP sunbaenim.

JYP
ㅡI.N, you sing very well. But your dancing leaves something to be desired and you don't have a lot of stage presence. You will have to improve.

JYP
ㅡLee Know, Felix and I.N, you are at risk of elimination. I'm going to give you a few minutes so I can choose if I eliminate one of you.

JYP left the room.

We couldn't talk. We were too scared.

After a few stressful minutes, JYP returned.

JYP
ㅡI made a decision. One of you three will be eliminated.

My heart sank.

JYP
ㅡLee Know, you can leave the dorm tonight. Don't stay far. You can still come back to the show. You can go back to JYPE trainees' dorm or go to your parents' house. I leave you to say goodbye.

And JYP left the room.

I couldn't speak anymore.

We all approached Minho and gave him a group hug.

ㅡDon't worry Minho. You will be back on the show.

Hyunjin
ㅡY/n, don't give us false hope. There's also a good chance he won't come back. It's one of the hard parts of a trainee's life.

ㅡI'm sorry....

We go back to the dorm. No one could speak. We helped Minho pack his bags. He left the same evening and went to his parent's house.

When he left, we went to bed. I had retrieved Minho's bed. Even though we had changed the sheets, the bed still had its smell.

I got up and went to the kitchen. The room was small and I did my best not to wake the others when I got out of bed.

I sat down on a chair. I helped myself to a slice of Felix and Minho's brownie. Tears just rolled down my cheeks.

I then heard footsteps in the hallway.

?
ㅡIs there someone in the kitchen?

It was Jisung. I did not answer him. I didn't want him to see me crying. I wiped away my tears with a handkerchief and forced myself to smile. I used to. I could never tell I was wrong and I hated people seeing it. The only times I could cry were when I was alone.

Jisung
ㅡAh Y/n is it you? What are you doing?

He moved closer and saw my red, puffy eyes.

Jisung
ㅡDid you cry because of Minho hyung? Do not worry. I too am sure that he will return to the group. Do not lose hope. You should go see him this week. You are the one who will help him the best.

ㅡThank you Jisung.

We hugged each other and went to bed.