Chapter 14

ㅡ So now I will give you the list of those who have been selected. The 'Team 2' or the female team will be composed of: Sakamoto Mashiro,

Mashiro got up and joined JYP. I chose her because she was super talented. If I'm not mistaken, she won the 2016 auditions.

ㅡPark Sunmin,

Sunmin is super cool! Some say she's fat, ugly and can't do anything, but I admire her. I have never been able to speak to her but I hope that I will have the opportunity.

ㅡPark Yejin,

No one was surprised. It was on that I had chosen. She was for me the best dancer in the whole agency. And she made great efforts in singing! I wouldn't go so far as to say that she sings very well, but she is much better than before.

ㅡShin Yuna,

Yuna is very young, but she's also very tall and mature so I'm not worried about her. I really like her because she's super funny.

ㅡShin Ryujin,

Ryujin is super talented too. Sometimes I feel like she and Yeji are soulmates and should be friends, but they don't know each other. I learned a long time ago that she was spotted in a Got7 fan meeting. She litteraly lives the life of 'Y/N' in fanfiction on Wattpad. Haha. In short, she's cool.

ㅡLee Chaeryeong

You know her. She is super talented! She is for me one of the best trainees. I love it! When Sixteen hadn't started, we had the '3Chae': Chaeryeong, Chaeyeon and Chaeyoung. But now that Chaeyeon is gone and we see less Chaeyoung, I can call her Chae without 2 others answering "Yes?". Haha.

ㅡAnd Hwang Yeji.

Yeji is just an amazing girl. She is for me one of the most beautiful trainees. She is my age but she looks much younger. She's super shy, but when she dances, raps and sings, she changes. She is no longer the same. She's a lot more 'badass'. She was so happy to be in the same groupe as Chaeryeong and me. Me?

ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴀɪᴛ.

JYP said 7 members and he ended up with Team 2.

𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕?

🆆🅷🆈?