Chapter 6

ㅡ So I'll direct you to other groups while new trainees arrive. Yejin and Hanseol, you can stay together for now. You will also have lessons in your schedule to be a 'dance teacher', to help new trainees.

He gave them their new schedule.

ㅡYou can go start your training. I still have to speak with Y/n.

They went out. I found myself alone with JYP.

ㅡY/n. You are an incredible vocalist and you are doing very well in dancing. I lied when I said you weren't cast in Sixteen because of the Korean. You speak Korean very well. I know you are capable of being more than a vocalist and a dancer. I have prepared a schedule for you. You will have less voice and dance lessons. I'll put you in 'Group S'. It's a bit the group of the most gifted. They are 2. Jeongyeon was one of them and so there is only one person left. I expect a lot from you but I know you will not disappoint me.

He gave me my new schedule:

Schedule arranged for L/n Y/n:

6 a.m. to 8 a.m.: Vocal (with Group S)
8 a.m. to 10 a.m.: Composition Class (with Group S)
10 a.m. to 11:50 a.m.: Songwriting Class (with Group S)
11:50 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.: Musical Instruments class (with Group S)
12:30 p.m. to 1:15 p.m.: Lunch and/ or Free Time
1:15 p.m. to 2 p.m.: High Notes Training (with normal Group)
2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.: 'School' Class
3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.: Vocal (with normal group)
5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.: Dance (with normal Group)
7 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.: Dinner and/or Free Time
7:45 p.m. to 8:45 p.m.: Korean Lesson
8:45 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.: Rap Lesson (with Group S)
9:30 p.m. to 12 a.m.: Dance (with normal Group)
0 a.m. to 6 a.m.: Sleep or Free Time

Wow, that changes a lot. JYP explained to me that when I'm with the 'normal Group', that's the group I'll have when the new trainees arrive.

I'm going to spend almost as much time with Group S as I do with my normal Group.

I left to go to the training room. I had talked a long time with JYP and so I had to miss the first 2 hours of Vocal. I was going to start directly with the Composition Class.

I arrived in front of the room. JYP hadn't told me who the second person in Group S was, so I was a bit stressed.

I opened the door and saw Chris. We had since become friends, but we didn't see each other much. I was so happy to see him! I was now sure that I was going to love my new schedule.

ㅡChris! I'm here!

He turned his head towards me.

ㅡHi! Hmm..wait! Y/n is it you?! I didn't know you're the new one in Group S!

ㅡHaha. Were you composing?

ㅡYes, come I'll show you.

He explained to me how to compose. I didn't understand everything but I was sure that with practice I would get there.

~1 week later~

I had a lot of fun this week. I spent the whole morning with Chris. But since the new trainees didn't arrive, I did the rest of the training on my own.

The new trainees are coming tomorrow! I look forward!