Chapter 60

I opened the door to my room. Nothing had changed. Everything was still there.

It was while strolling in the room that I came across a small packet on my desk. It was written there:

"Letters for Y/n when she returns"

I opened the package. 8 letters were inside. Each bore the name of one of the members.

I knew it was going to be sad but I decided to open the first letter.

"Felix"

Hey Y/n, if you're reading this, it means you're back. Thank you. The band gets really sad without you. We can't imagine living any longer without you. We still manage to tell each other that you would be sad to see us so sad, so we make efforts to have fun.
Thanks for coming back.
Your sunshine

"Chang Bin"

I miss my Y/n too much! If you knew how hard it was for us. The boys have almost completely forgotten about the scandal, since they think more about you than about what happened. But you know, you can tell your Changbinnie who your crush is!
Haha.
Binnie

"Hyunjin"

Hi Y/n.
How are you doing?
Well I hope, since you found us ;)
If you knew how much we miss your jokes and your bad food. I don't really know what to tell you, but please do me a favor. You weren't here on my birthday so buy me a present! We also all have a gift for you! Since you were on a break on your birthday.
Hyunjin aka the drama queen (stop calling me like this I am just a cute lama)

"I.N"

Noona! Are you okay?? We missed you too much. You were the only one in the group who didn't call me 'maknae' or 'baby' all the time. I borrowed some clothes for you to try on. I hope you do not mind. Changbin hyung said the skirts look great on me.
Your Innie

"Seungmin"

Yooooo girl.
I know you missed your bias. Know that he missed you too. Jeongin and I took your stuff a bit, but we couldn't help it. It suited us too well. I went to the agency one day and saw a group of girls who said they knew you. Especially one who claimed to be one of your best friends. Her name was 'Jinwoo' or 'Jiwoo', or something like that.

I began to read one of the three letters that would interest me the most.