Chapter 69

I turned the camera to show it to Stay. The Stay's chat was on fire! Haha.

ㅡHey Minho. I am live.

ㅡHo! Hey Stay!

And he gave them his best psychopath smile.

ㅡHaha. Hmmm. The live I'm doing is called 'confession to my crush'.

ㅡReally? JYP accepted... Hmmm. Good luck with Chan hyung then.

He gave me a forced smile. It was obvious from miles away that he was insincere. Stay didn't understand anything anymore.

ㅡActually, I don't like Chris.

ㅡOh okay? Who is he then? Jisung? Seungmin?

ㅡI...you...it's you! I love you Lee Minho!

He looked at me shocked.

Minho POV

I had wished her luck, but I didn't mean it. The only thing I want is for her to say "I love you" to me, and not to Chan hyung, Jisung or anyone else.

ㅡI...you...it's you! I love you Lee Minho!

I looked at her shocked.

I heard you right? Is it me she loves?

I grabbed the camera from her hands and rested it on my bed, careful that Stay didn't see us.

I felt myself blush but I didn't stop. I pulled her close and unsurprisingly closed the space between our lips.

I had never experienced a kiss like that. Her lips were warm and soft.

After a few seconds, I pulled away from her and looked into her eyes, trying to understand the emotion they were sending.