Chapter 27

Today we are shooting the last episode of the survival show.

Minho and Felix came back. But we can still be eliminated. It's not over.

After everyone performed, JYP spoke up.

JYP
ㅡI watched you all for a long time during these episodes. Chan, Jisung, Changbin and Y/n are already part of 3Racha and are therefore more trained since they have already started. 3Racha used to be a group, it is now a subunit of Stray Kids. Minho and Felix were eliminated but they knew how to show me that they are talented. So I decided to make many of you start. But all?

We all started to stress.

I had grown very close to Jisung and Minho since the show started. We were now the 3 best friends of the group.

JYP
ㅡ Thank you for putting in so much effort to get this far. I will now announce the number of members who will start.

I grabbed Minho's arm who was next to me.

JYP
ㅡYou will be able to start all 9.

All
ㅡYeeeees!!

We had a group hug.

All
ㅡStray Kids! Fighting!

JYP
ㅡI'll give you three weeks vacation. You are going to go to a house. After that, you can start writing new songs and working harder. I just ask you to do at least 1 live per week. Have fun.

I understand that you have the impression that we have all the time on vacation. I'm just saving you all the boring training, styling, writing, and composing moments.