Chapter 59

I got out and walked towards them.

Felix
ㅡY/n!

He ran up to me to give me a hug. The others then followed him and we had a group hug.

I explained to them everything that had happened during the time we hadn't seen each other. We talked for a long time and ate cake. At one point, I couldn't hold myself back from asking the question I had been thinking about since the beginning of our conversation.

ㅡDo you know where Jisung and Minho are?

Hyunjin
ㅡSince you left, they just stay together at night. They go to one of their room and we don't see them again until the next morning.

ㅡDo you think I can go see them?

Felix
ㅡOf course! You can't imagine how happy they will be to see you.

Chris
ㅡTake the cake with you. It will make them happy.

I left the boys and headed down the hall. It had been so long since I had been here. Although I was in the secondary residence next door, I was forbidden to see them and go into the house and I'm not one to disobey JYP.

The boys had posters and photos in the hallway.

I realized that I was in almost all the photos and there were even photos with just me.

I know they put this on because they missed me. I'm starting to stress. I will see Minho again. It's been so long since we've seen each other.

Maybe he'll be disappointed, he'll find me too weird or stupid or just that it's been too long since we've seen each other to remain friends.

I decided to go to my room before going to see Jisung and Minho.