Chapter 19

JYP decided to put me in the girl's dorm even though I'm in the male team. It would be so weird to find myself sleeping with 7 boys that I don't know. Anyway there are 2 dorms with 8 beds and there are 16 of us. As these are temporary dorms, we just set up some things and put the rest in a warehouse.

We finished installing everything quite late. I was about to settle down when:

Ryujin
ㅡShall we talk a bit? Aren't you too tired?

chae
ㅡYeeeeeeeees.

Sunmin
ㅡAre you all okay?

All
ㅡYes.

Sunmin
ㅡI have a question! Do you think Y/n will end up with one of the boys? And with who?

Ryujin
ㅡChan! They are super close!

chae
ㅡFelix speaks English. She loves strangers like her!

Sunmin
ㅡNoooo! Hyunjin! He's the visual an he looks like Yeji. All girls trainees love him.

Yeji
ㅡI think she likes cute boys. Maybe Jeongin or Seungmin..?

Yuna
ㅡChangbin has an original face. She likes originality.

Yejin
ㅡNoooo! You have it all wrong! She likes funny boys. Jisung or Minho would be perfect for her.

ㅡ Stop talking about it... Just because I'm only with boys doesn't mean I have to date one of them. And then we're trainees, we can't date someone.

Yejin
ㅡYou say that now but the more you know them the more you will love one. And then there is a date from which you can be in a relationship.

ㅡIf you want....

Mashiro
ㅡI think she's right. Anyway everything Yejin says about Y/n is true. She knows her too well.

~A few weeks later~

We practiced for the show for weeks. Today, we will finally be able to shoot the first episode. We worked so hard for this.

It's in a few hours that our dream begins.

Thanks JYP.

Thanks Chris.

Thanks Jisung.

Thanks Minho.

Thanks Hyunjin.

Thank you Changbin.

Thanks Felix.

Thanks Seungmin.

Thanks Jeongin.

Thanks Yejin.

Thanks Chaeryeong.

Thanks Yeji.

Thanks Yuna.

Thanks Sunmin.

Thanks Mashiro.

Thanks Ryujin.
Thanks Eunsoo.

Thanks Yujin.

Thanks Somi.

Thanks Hanseol.

Thanks Twice.

Thanks Chaeyoung.

Thanks Sana.

Thanks Jihyo.

Thanks Jeongyeon.

Thanks Nayeon.

Thanks Tzuyu.

Thanks Momo.

Thanks Mina.

Thanks Dahyun.

Thank you life. ♡♡♡