Chapter 43

I can't sleep....

I got up. I headed for the bathroom to go to the toilet.

I don't want to go back to the mattress.

My steps led me naturally to the bedrooms. I hadn't even seen my room. I tried to make as little noise as possible so as not to wake the boys.

I opened the door. The room was super big. The boys had put my boxes in the center of the room and my furniture was here too.

Would one of the members accept that I sleep with him? Chris? We've known each other for a long time.

But instead of taking the right door to go to Chris's, my steps guided me to the other room, where a sign in the shape of a cat was already posted: "Minho"

I knocked. As I had no answer, I said to myself that he must be sleeping and I went in.

Minho was in his bed. He was too cute. I couldn't see well since it was dark.

I moved closer to his bed. I whispered

ㅡMinho?

ㅡHmmmm

ㅡMinho?

ㅡHmmm. Who is it? I want to sleep..

ㅡIt's Y/n.

He lifted his head abruptly.

ㅡY/n? What are you doing here?

ㅡI couldn't sleep on the mattress so I came to see you.

He grabbed my arm and tucked me under the blanket.

ㅡSleep here.

ㅡDo you mind?

ㅡNo. I like your presence.

ㅡ Minho. I wanted to thank you for earlier.

ㅡIt's normal Y/n.

ㅡI promise you that I will give you something in return.

ㅡI can't wait. Y/n?

ㅡYes?

ㅡWill we be together forever?

ㅡI promise you.

It was one of the first times I saw Minho so serious and emotional. He even shed a small tear.

He fell asleep before me.

He grabbed me and pulled me closer to him. He hugged me. But since he was sleeping, I didn't want to wake him up. I could smell his scent and his breath on my neck. I fell asleep, lulled by his presence.

?
ㅡReally?