Chapter 94

Minho POV

Chan hyung, Seungmin and Jisung are taking me to JYPE. They insisted on coming. I need to speak with JYP sunbaenim.

We arrived in front of the building and I went inside with Chan hyung. We arrived in front of JYP's office. I knocked on the door.

His secretary opened the door for me and led me to him.

JYP
ㅡHello Minho. What can I do for you?

ㅡHello JYP sunbaenim. I come to talk to you about Y/n. You know that we have loved each other for a long time. Korean society doesn't like couples very much, but as soon as they are married, they are seen incredibly well. I therefore come to see you today to ask you if you would accept that I make a marriage proposal to Y/n.

ㅡI confess that I am surprised by this request. I'll leave you two choices. Be sure to talk to Stay about it as soon as you can. I don't want Stay to miss anything. EVERYTHING must be mediated. Otherwise, I'm not giving you my permission.

ㅡIt's okay. I accept.

ㅡI have to work. You can leave. Good day Minho.

I left his office.

I'm not very happy about having to show everything to Stay. But I love Y/n more than anything. And I know she'll be happy if Stay supports us.

I joined the boys.

Jisung
ㅡHyung! What did he say? He accepted?

ㅡYes.

Seungmin
ㅡWoooooooo

Chan
ㅡ We will finally see the best of couples getting married!