Chapter 87

Lee Know POV

ㅡMom? What are you doing here?

Chan
ㅡWhat?

My mother laughed at the reaction of the members.

Mom
ㅡI came to surprise you. I couldn't come to your concert in Seoul, so I came for your last date!

Jisung
ㅡIt's a Mrs. Lee Know! You have the same face! Hahaha.

ㅡWhat happened to her?

I ignored him.

Mom
ㅡShe passed out. She was in too much pain. Her leg is damaged. She's really strong for being able to dance with it.

Chan
ㅡIs it serious?

Mom
ㅡI thought not, since she was able to dance even though she was injured. But when I was able to analyze it, I realized that it is much more serious than I thought. She has already started to heal and her leg has regained its full strength. Even though she will be in pain, she will be able to walk when she wakes up. But it seems weird to me...

Seungmin
ㅡWhy?

Mom
ㅡNormally, someone with such an injury wouldn't be able to dance. She shouldn't even have been able to walk. She should have gone to the hospital from the start. In theory, the wound shouldn't have healed and the leg should have lost all its strength. But Y/n has started to heal and she still has all her strength. This little girl is truly amazing.

A noise interrupted my mother.

*knock knock*

Who could it be?