Chapter 29

Seungmin
ㅡFirst Chamber: Hyunjin, Jeongin and me. Second chamber: Changbin hyung and Felix.

Felix
ㅡAaaaaaaaaah. Yeeeeeeees.

He was too happy. Haha.

ㅡI believe you will create the Changlix. Haha.

Changbin
ㅡThe...Changlix?

ㅡYes! It's your two names put together. It's your ship. It's in all groups. Our fans are bound to do that too.

Changbin
ㅡReally? And we can do that with all the members? Like the Miny/n or the Y/nsung?

ㅡHum...yes if you want.?

Seungmin
ㅡLet me continue!

Only Jisung, Minho and Chris remained. I was happy because they are the three with whom I am most comfortable to sleep with.

I hadn't told anyone that I loved Minho. I think Chris noticed that. He knew me too well. He could know what I was thinking without looking at me. The members liked to tease me, but they teased me with everyone since I was the only girl.

Seungmin
ㅡThe Third Chamber: Jisung and Chan hyung. And the last room: Minho hyung and Y/n.

Jisung and Changbin were laughing behind.

Jisung
ㅡㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ.

Changbin
ㅡHihihihihihi. This is the Miny/n.

And I chased them all over the house.

When we had finished packing our things, it wasn't very late, but some guys were tired.

A few went to bed.

Minho
ㅡChangbin! Chan hyung! I brought back a surprise.

And he took out a bottle of whiskey.

WHAT THE FUCK? IS HE CRAZY?

ㅡWhat are you doing with it?? We are on vacation but we must not exaggerate.

Minho
ㅡJust once. It is an exception. And then Changbin and Chan hyung want to drink.

ㅡReally?

Changbin and Chris
ㅡYes!

He had waited for the younger ones to leave. These three were the only adults. And you shouldn't smoke or drink before the age of 18 when you're an idol. This is frowned upon.

Jisung stepped out from the shadows and asked if he could drink too. They refused and he went back to bed.

Changbin
ㅡY/n! Go to sleep too.

ㅡI want to stay to watch you. I've never seen you drunk and I tell myself that it must not be a pretty sight. But I also don't want to sleep with someone who reeks of alcohol. So I'm going to watch you.

Minho
ㅡPfffff.