Chapter 53

ㅡHello Y/n. BangChan, you can go out.

Chris walked out of JYP's office.

JYP looked at me and started talking.

ㅡI think you already know that all the articles are about you. I was able to think about what to do while you arrived. You are going to take a hiatus and I would like you to see no members. You can sleep in the secondary residence. You will be on hiatus until people stop talking about you. At this point, you can stop your hiatus.

I put my head in my hands.

I was tired. Being an idol wasn't easy, so when you have scandals, it's even worse.

ㅡDespite that, I don't want you to stop working. I plan to debut a new girl group in 2022. You can train them. It will do them good to have a real idol as a teacher.

ㅡI understand. I will do my best.

I left the JYP office and joined Chris.

I explained to him everything that JYP had told me.

ㅡThe group will be empty without you! I don't want you on a hiatus.

He hugged me and curled up over my shoulder.

~1 month later~

Chan POV

Y/n has been on hiatus for 2 ½ months.

She is a trainer for a group that will debut in 2022 called 'NMIXX'.

JYP forbade us to see Y/n. We really don't see it well. Especially Minho and me.

Stay and the media have noticed that since the scandal on Y/n and her hiatus, we are less present, sadder and we no longer do lives.

They all say that it happens like the period when Y/n was sad when she had to ignore Minho (but they don't know it) but the whole group is like her.

Stay worried a lot so we decided to do a live today.