Chapter 42

Black.

ㅡWhere am I?

Chris
ㅡDid you finally wake up? You lost consciousness just now.

ㅡWhat time is it?

ㅡ1am.

ㅡAnd why aren't you sleeping?

ㅡI wanted to watch over you. And then I'm used to it.

ㅡI asked you to stop Chris! I always manage to get you to sleep, but there's always a time when you start staying up all night again. Please. Go to sleep.

ㅡI'm going to make you happy. The boys and I have already installed all our things in the bedrooms. We didn't want to touch your stuff. We've got you a mattress here (in the living room). If you have a problem, come see me.

ㅡThank you very much Chris. And Minho? Is he okay?

ㅡYes. He's been a little beat up but he's fine. He was very worried. He went to bed very early. He must have been tired.

ㅡ I will thank him tomorrow. Without him, I don't know what would have happened.

ㅡY/n?

ㅡYes?

ㅡDo you love Minho?

ㅡHum....

ㅡIt wasn't really a question actually. I know you too well. Well, that's what I thought. I thought you were starting to love him more and more over time, but you've actually loved him since the survival show. Right?

ㅡI don't think I can lie anymore... Haha.

ㅡGood night Y/n. I'm going to bed.

ㅡGood night Chris! Sleep well!

POV Jisung

Y/n
ㅡI don't think I can lie to you anymore... Haha.

I was sure of it from the start.

The first day Minho hyung met Y/n, he told me he loved her. She scared me a little at the time and I thought it was just a little crush. That he wouldn't love her after a few days.

But when we became friends, I realized how amazing she is. I was sure she was made for Minho hyung.

To be sure, I sent her to Minho hyung. Minho hyung's true love was confirmed to me when he called me,

“Hey Ji! Y/n is at my house! She came to check on me. I'm so happy. her. She wants to take pictures for the Stray Kids Instagram account. Do you have any ideas for nice places to go?"

"There's 'MewTea' cafe, Ferris wheel and cinema. There's also Jangguk park. There's our secret corner there. You should take it there. It's super beautiful."

"Thank you very much Ji. Hope it goes well."

Stray Kids Ninth Member (Lee Know x Reader | BxG)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara