Chapter 30

ㅡOkay guys! Stop! I have to sleep with him!

They had a 'drink if you did that' game. I knew a reasonable and cute Chris, an imature and idiot Changbin and a shy and weird Minho. But there, they were really different they looked much more like adults.

And damn! Minho is worse than the devil or what?

They asked me to count.

Chris had had 8 drinks.

Changbin had had 14 drinks.

AND MINHO HAD 31 DRINKS!!!

I should have realized he was the dirtiest guy on earth.

I still have to admit that I found it a bit exciting. Haha. I am ashamed.

I had been drawing while they were drinking and talking. I loved doing contests and I signed up for a contest that took place every 3 months.

The theme for the new contest was: "Draw different naked or half naked bodies and show the world that all bodies are beautiful."

I had invented some bodies and I had even drawn mine.

But I also really liked drawing with models. And you can imagine that I wouldn't find anyone who would agree to pose in underwear in front of me. Haha.

ㅡGuys! You two do what you want. I take Minho back to the bedroom. He's had enough to drink already. That's enough.

I didn't let them answer and led Minho back into the room.

ㅡY/n? What were you drawing earlier?

ㅡNothing. I'm going to put on my pajamas in the bathroom. Do not come back!

ㅡOkay~

I put on my pajamas and went out.

I found Minho, on the bed, looking at all my drawings.

ㅡWhat are you doing? These are my drawings! Do not look!

ㅡLittle pervert~ Why do you draw naked people?

ㅡI think you drank too much... It's for a contest. This is the theme of the contest. I have no choice in what I draw.

ㅡHum~ Okay~ I'll get into my pajamas too~ See you later sexy girl~

ㅡYes, if you want....