Chapter 18

JYP
Do you agree?

Changbin
ㅡYes.

Jisung
ㅡYes.

ㅡYes.

JYP
ㅡ Actually, we had planned to do this 'other band' for a long time. Chan chose the members to make three subunits: DanceRacha, VocalRacha and 3Racha. 3Racha was for those who can compose and write songs. But now that Y/n is part of the team, we have to add her to a subunit. As she composes and writes, we were thinking of putting her in 3Racha. But since she is a vocalist, we could also put her in VocalRacha. Unless she doesn't agree to be in 2 subunits. 3Racha is called like that because you had to be 3. But now that you are 4, do you want to call it 4Racha? Or just keep 3Racha.

Changbin
ㅡI think it's better to keep 3Racha. It won't make sense, but this name is much prettier.

Jisung
ㅡI agree.

ㅡMe too.

JYP
ㅡIt will still be called 3Racha then. You can go back to see the other trainees. Chan and Y/n, Twice have a break at 3 p.m. if you want to go see them.

We left the office. I was going to leave with Chris to see Twice when Changbin and Jisung asked to speak to me.

Changbin
ㅡWe heard the whispers of trainees earlier. We just wanted to tell you not to think about that. They are wrong. You are an amazing trainee.

Jisung
ㅡWe are very happy to be able to be in the same team as you, even if it feels weird. Chan didn't hear their words so don't tell him. He might be more affected than you were.

ㅡThank you guys so much! See you soon. Have fun :)

They returned to the room and I joined Chris to go see Twice.

ㅡWhat did they tell you about?

ㅡNothing important. Don't worry.

ㅡAh. Are you happy with my surprise? It makes you happy?

ㅡOf course! I don't know them all yet but I can't wait to get to know them.

We arrived in Twice's room. They congratulated us and played a little together.

I end the day with Eunsoo and Yunjin. I would get to see the Team2 girls again on the show and in the dorm so I didn't have to say goodbye to them.

On the contrary, I didn't know when I could see Eunsoo and Yunjin again. So I took advantage of the last evening and night with them.

The next morning, I packed up all my things and put them in a bag. The 2 teams followed JYP to the new dorm.

He was much smaller...