Chapter 21

Today we are shooting the third episode.

Hyunjin, Minho and Jeongin were at risk of elimination. It's so stressful. I'm afraid one of the members will be eliminated. I don't want them to go away. I love them. They are my best friends.

For the next mission, we were separated into 3 teams:
Minho, Felix and Changbin,
Hyunjin, Seungmin and Chris
And Jeongin, Jisung and me.

We will be able to have free time filmed by team. Minho's team goes to the park, Hyunjin's team goes bowling and my team goes to karaoke.

Jisung
ㅡGo! Let's go!

ㅡYeeeees. We will have lots of fun.

We arrived at karaoke. It was weird filming everything, but you get used to it quickly.

ㅡSo we're at karaoke with Han and I.N. Maybe we'll have the chance to hear some great demonstrations.

Jeongin
ㅡI'll show you that I sing too well to be eliminated.

ㅡGo baby bread!

Jeongin sang and I filmed it.

ㅡGoooood! Best Maknae!

Jisung
ㅡIt's my turn.

Jisung rapped like a god.

ㅡWaaaaaaaw. Our rapper is amazing. Go squirrel!

Jisung
ㅡSquirrel?

ㅡDon't you think you have the face of a squirrel?

Jeongin
ㅡHaha. She is too right. Hahahaha.

Jisung
ㅡHaaaaaa. Shut up.

ㅡLet!s go! It's my turn!

I sang and the boys filmed me and talked behind me.

Jeongin
ㅡI understand more and more why you are our Main Vocalist. Well done Y/n noona!

Jisung
ㅡY/n? Can we talk to you about something?

ㅡYes of course.

Jeongin
ㅡPlease stop filming.

I paused the recording

Jisung
ㅡJeongin and I are scared. We heard from JYP that Minho hyung has a high chance of being eliminated.

Jeongin
ㅡWe really don't want him to leave.

ㅡ I am very scared too. But we have to stay strong! And then you know Minho! He is incredible! JYP will realize that he is indispensable in Stray Kids. We're not just a band. We're friends. We must not lose hope. Stay strong.

Jeongin
ㅡI understand... But it's hard to stay strong as you want.

Jisung
ㅡWaw Y/n! Are you a philosopher or what? Let's talk about something happier. Got an idea for the fandom name?

Jeongin
ㅡHow do you say stay strong in English?

ㅡ'Stay strong'.

Jisung
ㅡ'Stay'? It's pretty. And then it's the Stray from Stray Kids without the R.

ㅡHaha. You are geniuses. We'll have to talk to Chris about it.

Jeongin
ㅡYou don't call him 'oppa'?

ㅡNo. I'm not very comfortable with Korean particles so I asked him if I could call him Chris and he said yes. When I have no choice, I use the particle, but I prefer to avoid it.

Jisung
ㅡWhat about Minho hyung and Changbin hyung? Don't you call them oppa?

ㅡHmm...no.

Jeongin
ㅡAnd they didn't tell you anything?

ㅡI don't think they noticed.

Jisung
ㅡHahahahaha. Be careful when they find out!