Chapter 50

I love to talk and meet Stay, but with covid this is no longer possible.

So we proposed to JYP to do 'Stray Kids x Stay' lives. We call Stays and talk to them, while being live. Today was my turn. I was picking random instagram accounts from Stray Kids followers and calling them.

ㅡSo who will be next? "hyunjinsfeet438"? Haha. Is it you who is still on the lives? She seems to speak English. I'm sorry for the Korean Stays, but you're going to have a hard time understanding.

I hadn't started live a very long time ago, and I was still in great shape. I made the call.

Two pretty girls who looked like they were 17 or 18 answered. They seemed in shock.

Girl 1
ㅡIs it really Y/n?! Why is she calling us?

ㅡHey Stay! Yes it's me! I'm calling you for the "Y/n x Stay" live.

Girl 2
ㅡWe watch all the lives usually! Our nicknames are 'hyunjinsfeet' and 'random.stay'. This is the only live we missed! Waouw it's nice to see you Y / n!

ㅡHaha. I know you! I always see you on live. And thank you, I am happy to see you too.

We talked together. They were called Suzan and Taemin. They lived in Canada. Taemin is Korean, and she could speak Korean for those who didn't understand. They were so cute. They had discovered Stray Kids together and had been best friends ever since.

They asked me a lot of questions and I tried to answer as sincerely as possible, removing some details that could cause me problems with JYP.

Taemin
ㅡWhat are the most popular Stray Kids ships for you?

ㅡI see a lot about Changlix and Aussie Line. It makes me laugh to read it sometimes. Haha. And there are all the ships with me. I don't like them all very much. Who would want to date a baby bread? Seriously? But for me, the 3 most famous ships are the Chany/n, the Miny/n and the Minsung, which is my favorite. Haha.

Suzan
ㅡAnd do you crush on any of the members? Who would you like to go out with?

ㅡYes, I crush on--

I stopped, realizing what I had just said.

I was going to have problems, big problems.

I hung up and cut the live without giving any explanation.

I knew JYP was going to call me in minutes, if not seconds.

I didn't want to be yelled at. I went to my room, locked it, settled into my bed and fell asleep.