Chapter 98

🔞Warning

Minho
ㅡY/n~ Drop my thigh or it's going to end badly for you.

ㅡAnd if I want to.

Minho stood up. He locked the door and closed the curtains.

Minho
ㅡWe are more comfortable like this.

He moved closer to me and put his face next to my head. He whispered in my ear.

Minho
ㅡWe're going to have fun~

He separated himself from me and stood up in the bedroom. He started to take off his T-Shirt. I approached him to help him.

I undid his belt so he could take off his pants.

Minho
ㅡYou too, I will have to undress you~

He took off my Tshirt and my skirt.

We found ourselves facing each other, both in their underwear.

He moved closer to me and grabbed me to kiss me. He tried to unbutton my bra, to no avail. I helped him and he started kneading my chest. I decided to get serious and took off my panties. He did the same with his underpants.

ㅡNo foreplay today, please. Come inside.

I got on all fours on the bed and he got into the right position. After a few seconds, I felt his intimacy inside me.

He began to move back and forth faster and more pleasantly.

I couldn't help but start moaning.

We changed position a little later. He landed on the bed and I moved in his place.

I hopped on his machine, while being careful not to hurt him.

I could see on his face that he liked it. He absolutely wanted to hold back his groans and therefore said nothing. Sometimes a few noises were heard, but he held himself back. I really don't know why.

I ran my hands over his chest, brushing his skin and touching every corner that will now be mine until death do us part.

I accelerated more and more.

Minho
ㅡI....Y/n...You're so horny. I...I'm going to ejaculate.

ㅡMe too~ Please don't hold back.

I then felt a hot liquid go through my body.

Moans were then heard. They were stronger and stronger, more and more recurrent.

Minho
ㅡHmmmmm. Y/n....i love you my pervert~

After a while, we couldn't take it anymore. We separated and lay down in bed, exhausted.