Chapter Eleven.

Sameera And Zahir's Nikkah Part Two.

Hayat's Pov.

Alhamdullilah everything is going well. I asked Aunt Hasna if I could go pray before the Nikkah starts as it was maghrib time and I didn't want to miss it.

Here I am at my best friend's Nikkah as she wanted me to be her maid of honor. Sameera Malik is my best friend ever since we were kids.

I am currently in her room praying Maghrib prayers as her Nikkah was at 9 pm. What I didn't know was that a little boy followed me to the room and watched as I prayed.

After I finished I turned to see him sitting on one of the throw pillows that decorated Sameera's room.

"Asalam Aleikum, how are you?", I greeted the boy. He stood up and walked toward me. I took him and settled him in my lap as I made my Duas.

What I didn't know was someone was watching the entire thing. Then the little boy kissed my cheek and then ran to the man who was watching me.

The man took the little boy in his arms while he was staring at me as if he was trying to analyze me.

I folded the prayer mat and put it where it belonged.

"I am sorry if he disturbed you...."

"No, it is okay. He didn't disturb me at all. He is precious an angel", I tell him smiling at the little boy.

"Okay, excuse me", he walked away from me. The little boy in his arms waved at me and I waved back.

I walked back to my best friend's side as it was time for her fiancée to arrive at her house.

"I am sorry I took so long but there was this cute little boy who was with me and I have to...."

"Stop, Hayat. I understand. So don't worry about it. Besides, thank you for being here", Sameera tells me while hugging me.

"Hey, listen it's okay. I am here for you bestie always and forever. Now let's go see your hubby", I wiggled my eyebrows making her blush.

"Really? I will have to wait for you to get married then it will be my turn to make you blush", Sameera tells me winking.

My heart falls when she said that. My stepmother will never allow me to get married unless she finds a wealthy husband for her daughter my stepsister Jameela first.

"Now let's focus on you....."

Her mother comes in and told her to go down as the Kadhi was waiting for her.

"Ready to go, bestie?", I asked her helping her with her hijab.

"Yes, let's go", she replied as I helped her with her dress and then we head down the stairs to the living room which was decorated beautifully.

There was a curtain separating the groom and her. I sat her down and then took a seat beside her.

As the Kadhi started saying the dua, I felt someone staring at me but I didn't dare look up.

Sameera then squeezed my hand while saying I do three times. I whisper congratulations to her and hugged her smiling.

Her parents hugged her and then congratulated her. Then the Kadhi took the marriage certificate for her to sign which she did.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife".

I was very happy for my best friend who got married to someone that will love and care for her all their life.