Chapter Forty-Five

Azaan Get's His Wish.

Baby Iman And Baby Azhar.

Aayan's Pov.

Today was the day Hayat and I decided to tell Azaan about the twins. I know that he will be happy but as parents, we needed to assure him that he will also be loved just as his siblings will be.

But Allah had other plans.

How?

Let me explain.

We were sitting in the living trying to tell Azaan about the possibility that he might have a baby brother when I felt water pouring on the floor where Hayat was sitting.

"Mamma do you need to use the bathroom?", Azaan asks her pointing to the floor.

"No, my prince. I need to go to the hospital because the babies are about to be born", she says smiling.

Azaan didn't even say anything when he heard the word 'babies'.

I knew what to do when this happened as we already packed the hospital bag which was already in the car.

I took Hayat's hand and led her to the car with Azaan by his side.

Alhamdullilah Hayat had her hijab on as we didn't need to rush to get it. We got into the car and drove to the hospital.

We reached the hospital knowing that her doctor was already there.

The nurse then wheeled her to the delivery room while Azaan and I waited outside. I took my phone and sent a text to Waleed and Zahir.

They are family and I called mum, dad, and also Hayat's father. They needed to be here for her.

Our parents arrived and the nurse called me to go into the room with Hayat. I left Azaan with them after explaining what was happening.

Alhamdullilah for Hayat. She had already explained to him what will happen.

I walked into the room to see Hayat in bed trying to stay calm as possible.

I moved closer to her and held her hand.

"Thank you for giving me a family. A complete family", she says with tears in her eyes.

I wiped the tears with my hand when the nurse called me and gave me some scrubs to put on as it was time for the babies to be born.

I quickly put them on and rushed to my wife's side. I held her hand as she gave birth to our child.

"Congratulations, it's a baby Boy", the doctor tells us. The nurse put the baby on Hayat's chest.

"Well, Habiby, it means that our prince got his wish. Alhamdullilah", she tells me.

The nurse takes the baby away for a check-up. Four minutes later our baby girl was born.

Alhamdullilah.

It seems both of us got what we prayed for my son.

Hayat's Pov.

Alhamdullilah.

It seems father and son have gotten what they prayed for.

My husband wanted a baby girl while my son wanted a boy.

After the delivery, the nurse took me to the room while she checked on the babies. It was a routine check-up that Sameera had already explained to me.

While I was in the room, our family was outside in the waiting room waiting for Aayan.

He walked into the room and sat beside Azaan. He held his hands with his.

"You are now a big brother to a baby sister and a baby brother", Aayan tells our son while our family looks on.

"I am a big brother now. Can I go see mamma now?", he says making everyone laugh.

"Yes we can but we have to be quiet", he says taking his hand and leading him to my room.

When Azaan walked in, he rushed into my arms.

"Azaan be careful...."

"Am sorry mamma. Did I hurt you?", he asks.

I shake my head telling him no. I looked behind him to see our family there smiling.

"Ready to meet the new addition?", Aayan asks.

"Yes baba. Where are they?", Azaan asks impatiently. Aayan excused himself and walked out to get the twins.

He then walks back into the room carrying both our son and daughter in his arms.

I could see the tears in my father's eyes knowing that happiness has finally reached our family.

Alhamdullilah.

He handed our daughter to our parents and then took our son to see his big brother.

"Azaan, this is your brother Azhar", he says placing the baby on Azaan's lap.

"He is so small, mamma", he says looking at him.

"Yes, my prince. He will need you to take care of him and also to help him in whatever he will need from his big brother", I tell him.

"Mum, dad and papa. Meet your grandchildren. Azaan, Azhar and Iman", Aayan tells our family.

Sameera and Zahir have yet to arrive while Waleed and Jameela will come later.

Looking at my family all together happy. I couldn't help but smile knowing that Allah is always there for us when we need him.

Alhamdullilah.

Papa came towards me with a smile on his face while tears fell down his face.

"Papa, why are you crying?", I ask him.

"These are tears of happiness, my Hayat. Finally I can say that you are happy with your family. I am so glad that I accepted Aayan's marriage proposal. He is the best son any parent could have asked for," he says kissing my forehead and making me smile.

Alhamdullilah. That's what we should always say even if things don't go the way we want. Allah knows best. He knows what's inside our hearts. He knows what we need in our lives. Pray and trust in Him. Allah knows best.