Chapter Forty.

Two Surprises In One.

Three months later.

Aayan's Pov.

Alhamdullilah everything was going well with Hayat and me.

When I decided to give our marriage a chance, I knew that she is the one for me and Azaan. I couldn't have asked Allah for a better wife.

Alhamdullilah.

It has been four months since Maryam has been out of our lives. Yes, we did forgive her but none of us has any contact with her.

Not even Jameela has contact with her mother. Not that we can blame her.

Maryam influenced her that Hayat was a bad person but it was quite the opposite. Hayat wanted them to be a family but Maryam's greed got in the way of that.

Azaan has been bugging us for a sister or even a brother. Whenever he would bring it, I would have to find an excuse to get out of the situation.

I always tell him that Allah knows best. He knows when it will happen.

Besides, Hayat and I weren't in a hurry to have more kids. We can wait for another year or even two more.

We have been married for almost a year now and we are happy with it Alhamdullilah.

Today Sameera invited us to her house intending to tell us the good news. She also invited Jameela.

This made Hayat very happy that Sameera has included Jameela.

"Okay, Azaan. Get your shoes and put them on", Hayat tells him. It was one of those days when he has been asking questions about having a brother or even a sister.

Hayat has been trying to explain to him that these things happen when they are ready to but our son had other ideas.

And our parents weren't helping us when they come to visit. As they always talk about it.

"Okay mamma", he says going to his room. I turned to face Hayat who looked more tired than usual.

I know that letting her go back to work after what had happened wasn't ideal but she wanted to. Because that's how she felt close to her mum.

Hayat's Pov.

Ever since Mum and dad brought up having a baby. Azaan hasn't stopped asking us for one. And on top of that, I haven't been feeling well.

It has been two days since I felt unwell and if Aayan knew about it. He would have forced me to go to the hospital.

"Are you alright?", my husband asks me. I give him a small smile.

"Yes I am. Alhamdullilah. Just a little tired", I say to him.

"Okay, that's good Alhamdullilah", he says returning my smile.

It was time for us to leave for Sameera and Zahir's place. I let Aayan go and get Azaan as he is too stubborn.

We walked to the car and Aayan started it. While driving, I could help but feel a little nauseous which was weird.

Because I have never been car sick and now I felt like throwing us.

Ya Allah, what's wrong with me? If it is bad please give me guidance on it.

"Hayat, are you alright?", Aayan asks me pulling to the parking lot of Sameera's house.

"Yes, I am. Just feeling a bit dizzy but it has passed, Alhamdullilah", I tried to assure him. "If anything happens I will let you know but for now can we go before our friends blow up our phones", I added getting out of the car.